Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
18Phoenix

Is there no big progress for non-working titles ?

Hi everyone,

just a small in-between question.

There're so many great games with not-working status, sometimes since years and especially in the CHD section.

Isn't there any progress ?

On the other side there roms marked as not-working, but I completed them without noticing graphic, sound or protection problems.

Example: Salamder 2 (salmndr2)

Who knows how many roms work well and have not-working Status.

Edited by 18Phoenix

If you find any games that are not included in ARCADE but appear to be playable let me know and I'll add them in.

However if the game is already there but marked not working, that is up to the Devs to decide the status.

That was just a general MAME question. I know that ARCADE sorts out the not-working titles what is great.

But there're so many title I'm waiting for to become playable especially in the CHD section.

It's nice to dump them but when noone works on it to become playable it's a little bit useless in my opinion.

Don't forget that there's only a few Devs, all of whom are not being paid, and have their real lives to look after as well.

Since there's no pay involved, the devs work on whatever happens to interest them at that moment, or maybe do nothing for a while.

With github, anyone can work on a game and create a Pull Request. Work is no longer limited to devs.