• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARCADE 0.188

ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:

- Big fixes to get around breakage from the core. Thanks to Mamesick for all his work on this.

- History display was completely rewritten. This adds marp.dat, giving 8 dats in total.

- Note that the text format in dat files is interpreted slightly differently - the text is displayed as is. No need for extra blank lines and so on.

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

What game? Show me a screenshot of the error.

1K79wV6.png

Every time i press enter on any game just do this.

MAME 64 Bits.

Don´t forget, i send you a private note on pd with many rom hacks for hbmame. Thanks.

It means you have to set up your plugins path and your plugin.ini location.

Or, if they are correct, then your plugin.ini is corrupted.

It means you have to set up your plugins path and your plugin.ini location.

Or, if they are correct, then your plugin.ini is corrupted.

Nop. I extract to a new clean folder and it does the same thing, i told you in the last comment i delete all the .ini's, nvram, cfg's and any other junk files are in the folders.

Try that. Press enter on a game.

You need \PLUGIN\ folder from official MAME distribution and you must put where you ARCADE64.EXE lives. Then delete \INI\PLUNGIN.INI if it exists and restart.

• Like 1

You need \PLUGIN\ folder from official MAME distribution and you must put where you ARCADE64.EXE lives. Then delete \INI\PLUNGIN.INI if it exists and restart.

Big Thanks!

The parent ROMset "fantasy" does not exist in ARCADE. Instead, the parent ROMset in ARCADE for this game is "fantasyu". So somebody must have made a mistake naming this parent.

Also, I've known about the following bug in ARCADE for months but never gotten around to reporting it...

If ARCADE is loaded. And one of your games is missing some files. And then you add the corresponding missing files to the game's zip. And then you right-click on the game and audit it. The ROM check will still say "NOT FOUND" and the game will still be displayed as unavailable. You have to close ARCADE and reload it and then right-click on the game again and audit it, then the ROM check will correctly say "AVAILABLE".

I hope I explained this bug coherently.

Edited by Chanbara