Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARCADE 0.185

Recommended Posts

Thank you so much for your work, Robert! :cat:
I compiled and tested it there was no problem.

 

By the way, if you don't mind may I have the source code or diff patch of MAME Plus! 0.168 fixed UI?

Edited by demonkatze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember what I did to fix it, but there weren't many changes needed. It took a while to find the bad code though.

 

I have a plan to create a store2 repository to hold the MAME Plus! source code sometime in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Robert, mameSick is this diff ok for taito_f3? I generated this from taito_f3 taken from arcade source versus offcial 186 source.

 

Notice that - if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

+ if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num-1 && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

 

is still here

Can some people test this out? I am totally hopeless at most games.

Same here, I still haven't noticed any difference in title screens or in the few games I'm able to test with the necessary attention. Maybe it doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't keep it in ARCADE at least until we are able to understand what this "-1" fixes in reality (or until Dink will honour us of his presence here and explain).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember what I did to fix it, but there weren't many changes needed. It took a while to find the bad code though.

 

I have a plan to create a store2 repository to hold the MAME Plus! source code sometime in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

 

Thank you for accepting my request! :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Robert, mameSick is this diff ok for taito_f3? I generated this from taito_f3 taken from arcade source versus offcial 186 source.

 

Notice that - if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

+ if (cx>=m_clip_al##pf_num && cx<m_clip_ar##pf_num-1 && !(cx>=m_clip_bl##pf_num && cx<m_clip_br##pf_num)) \

 

is still here:smile:

Can some people test this out? I am totally hopeless at most games.

 

I ran two MAME (changed this line or not) at a time and compare them side-by-side, but after all I couldn't find out what changed, either. Mystery...

Anyhow I like this hack no matter what. Thank you Dink! :-)

Edited by demonkatze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll kept in my build those changes for now. I don't see any differences right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I don't remember what I did to fix it, but there weren't many changes needed. It took a while to find the bad code though.

 

I have a plan to create a store2 repository to hold the MAME Plus! source code sometime in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for accepting my request! :-D

 

I tried creating a new store2, but it kept timing out while uploading to it. So I've abandoned that idea, and instead I'm uploading a 60MB source code package to the messui site. It will be removed at next MAME release (end of this month), so get it while it's hot!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...