PLUS/SE - Chaos+ Bosses Missing

SenatorIvy

I saw that someone was having this issue in the SVC (or SS5) thread, and Mr. X said the issue wasn't what emulator was running the rom, but which P1 rom was used.

With Kawaks+, svccha.zip contains 2 P roms, p1p and p2p, both 4M in size. K+ has all the characters.

With KawaksSE, svcplus.zip only has 1 P rom, and is either 4M (doesn't load; taken from +'s working version) or 6M, (loads, but doesn't have the last 4 bosses.)

I've gone to the "SVCPlus fixed S,P and M roms" site that was posted, and used those, but to no avail; SE still either freezes at p1, or runs without the last 4 bosses (not alternating or anything, but when I swap files around.)

I've gotten every other game working, and was preparing everything for a torrent containing every rom needed, but I don't want to distribute anything if Chaos doesn't have the last 4 bosses. (The ROTD banding UI graphics issue isn't a big deal to me, as it's apparently being worked on?)

If anyone has any ideas, or any updated xbes for SE (Mr. X I believe makes it?) to fix this problem so I can put one big package up for people, any help is appreciated. :(

Thanks in advance.

I saw that someone was having this issue in the SVC (or SS5) thread, and Mr. X said the issue wasn't what emulator was running the rom, but which P1 rom was used.

With Kawaks+, svccha.zip contains 2 P roms, p1p and p2p, both 4M in size. K+ has all the characters.

With KawaksSE, svcplus.zip only has 1 P rom, and is either 4M (doesn't load; taken from +'s working version) or 6M, (loads, but doesn't have the last 4 bosses.)

I've gone to the "SVCPlus fixed S,P and M roms" site that was posted, and used those, but to no avail; SE still either freezes at p1, or runs without the last 4 bosses (not alternating or anything, but when I swap files around.)

I've gotten every other game working, and was preparing everything for a torrent containing every rom needed, but I don't want to distribute anything if Chaos doesn't have the last 4 bosses. (The ROTD banding UI graphics issue isn't a big deal to me, as it's apparently being worked on?)

If anyone has any ideas, or any updated xbes for SE (Mr. X I believe makes it?) to fix this problem so I can put one big package up for people, any help is appreciated. :(

Thanks in advance.

For SVC, you must use P1 rom with her original size without cutting, her original size is 6 Mb.

For "Plus" text & boss at chara select screen, use P1 & S1 roms for SVCPlus version.