FBAx and the Universe BIOS for NeoGeo games

xboxcavalier

I hope everyone has had a chance to check out the new FBAx for Xbox, it's added in support for the Universe BIOS on NeoGeo games (giving options basically like a gameshark would give).

Wondering if anyone has gotten it good and hacked to play the newest games yet?

That, or we gotta get the Universe BIOS running in Kawa-X. This thing is sweet. None of us will ever beat Art of Fighting 2 without the Universe BIOS.

Well I'm mostly interested in getting Rage of the Dragons running on FBAX, the Unibios has cheats for it. Anyone playin it knows the boss is impossible to beat.

Yes, the last boss Johann is a cheater, because he uses spheres of energy to win & he doesn't use his arms & his legs.

It may be possible but highly improbable.

The best bet for everyone is if someone were to re-compile FBAx to add the unsupported roms into the build.

Ive seen a FBAX w/ SSV support but not the others........(doesnt make sense to me)

Something i was wanting to play around with as soon as i had the spare time.

Imagine being able to have all your romsets in 1 emulator without taking the place of any other roms..........

FBAX could be the answer.

I don't know, FBAX suffers some slowdown on my Xbox, in games that KawaX doesn't have the same problem with. Notably, Blazing Star.

Now, compiling all the newest games for FBAX isn't going to get them supported by the Universe BIOS, we're still waiting on a release to support SVC and such.

Well I'm mostly interested in getting Rage of the Dragons running on FBAX, the Unibios has cheats for it. Anyone playin it knows the boss is impossible to beat.

Yes, the last boss Johann is a cheater, because he uses spheres of energy to win & he doesn't use his arms & his legs.

Speaking of impossible, has anyone successfully beat Nam1975? I have a savegame right before the last boss, and I haven't been able to beat him for 4 months. Talk about cheap!

Speaking of impossible, has anyone successfully beat Nam1975? I have a savegame right before the last boss, and I haven't been able to beat him for 4 months. Talk about cheap!

first and only time i beat it on the actual neogeo system was yrs back.. n late at night too.. just use the unibios to cheat :unsure: