Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARCADE 0.177

Thanks to Robert and Mamesick for all their efforts, we hope arcade last many years on the web.

Edited by xerf

I ran a full Refresh Game List. And two games, Mystic Marathon [mysticm] and Turkey Shoot [tshoot], did not show up as Available Games. I had to manually Audit them individually to make them show up as Available Games.

This type of problem has occurred in the past with a few games and when I reported it to mamesick he was able to fix it. So hopefully you or him will be able to fix it this time as well.

This may have something to do with it:

WIP:
- 0.177: MASH added video proms ($0, 100, 200) to Mystic Marathon.
WIP:
- 0.177: MASH added video proms ($0, 100, 200) to Turkey Shoot. Fixed rom names. Changed description to 'Turkey Shoot (prototype)'.
Edited by Chanbara

Why not just call it ArcadeUIFX?

Either way, i'm grateful that this project is going ahead.

I posted this in the wrong thread, so I'll go ahead and post it here. I recently got a 4k monitor, but this is creating a problem with Arcade, and that is the UI is now too tiny to use. I've tried other versions of MAME and their UI scales, but this one (which is the one I liked best) doesn't seem to. Is there a way to get it to scale? Thanks.

You can set font size for the folders, the game list and the Info panel. Unfortunately for option dialogs and other windows the font size is hardcoded is source and cannot be changed.

A workaround could be change your desktop resolution to something smaller when you want to use ARCADE.

AFAIK only official MAME internal UI scale its fonts. Other frontends I believe are in the same situation. Maybe QMC2 is the only one that supports 4K monitors.

I have found that the legionna driver has some stats needs improved in arcade 0.177 godiza should mark fully working and denjinmk only imperect colour as same as offical mame

The font suggestion has made it usable again, but is there any chance of scaling in the future? I've tried several other versions of MAME/Frontends and none work quite as well as MameFX/ArcadeFX