ARCADE 0.177

Robert

Last but not least, I'm really happy to see my work in good hands. I tested ARCADE64 and is ok. Stable and fast, thanks also to the huge not-working drivers removal. I have doubts about some NAMCO and NAOMI... I recall there was something near to playable there in the past but it's ages I don't test them.

The M1FX button is still present, when i click it, it launches the M1FX normally like MameUIFX, because i placed it where MameUIFX was along with the other versions

Btw, there is also some non-working games, but i would recomend to dont delete them, its your choice if you want or no, but everytime i get the new Mameinfo, i check on the list to see the changes + i play those games, even that if they are not working

Edited by dany777

It's probably better if you test those games on MAMEUI or standard MAME. If they are now working, let me know and I'll enable them in the next version of ARCADE.

@MAMESICK: I actually prefer the yellow or red, because the colour itself carries a message. I didn't like the grey at all.

I'll also add the icon and see what it looks like. But I need to make a source package first before doing any changes.

For everyone, there's also my standard nonag feature implemented, if you set seconds to run to 1, there's no warning screens.

But if you make a mistake by thinking a game should be fully working when it doesn't, then that's your problem.

Remember: any bugs you encounter MUST NOT be reported at MT or MW. Only bugs that exist on standard MAME are eligible at those places.

For everyone, there's also my standard nonag feature implemented, if you set seconds to run to 1, there's no warning screens.

But if you make a mistake by thinking a game should be fully working when it doesn't, then that's your problem.

Remember: any bugs you encounter MUST NOT be reported at MT or MW. Only bugs that exist on standard MAME are eligible at those places.

In first instance thanks both Robert and Mamesick for continuing supporting this derivative. I didn't know of this feature of your revision Robert, thanks for clarifying it.

If you need a logo for the splash screen i think we can made a new one at the MameUIFX style for you if you want or something totally new :-)

EDIT: A question for you Robert. If i compile your source from scratch (untouched), it compiles fine but the revision number doesn't change, it puts 0.176 instead 0.177. ¿I'm doing something wrong? The makefile puts 0.177 but the result is 0.176 on the GUI (Compiled with mingw and on 32 and 64 bits). I ask this because yours is correct.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT2: Nevermind Robert i saw the error

Edited by InsertMoreCoins

Here is the source package... hopefully I didn't leave anything out.

I don't use the mamedev way of compiling with msys2 and so on, so you will need to compile whatever way you did it before.

As for M1FX, I have never used or even seen M1 or M1FX, and don't have the source.

If someone wants to take over that project please go ahead, as it has no impact on me at all.

I will leave the button there in ARCADE for those who want to use M1FX.

arcade177s.rar

Here is the source package... hopefully I didn't leave anything out.

I don't use the mamedev way of compiling with msys2 and so on, so you will need to compile whatever way you did it before.

On that source the line that i had to correct on my last source (to change the number revision) is correct. It wasn't your fault robert was mine for grab it too quickly and compile without seeing it first :rofl:

¿What about the logo? ¿Do you want one new for it? The person who is making the new ones for me can do one for you if you want (is waiting orders :msntongue: )

Any idea how to get hiscore.dat working? I got it working in MAMEUIFX 0.175, but I can't seem to duplicate that success here. Anyone know?

Did you have the plugins directory? Or are you trying to use the DAT as it is. You can get this working on arcade 0.177 if you have the plugins directory and on arcade 0.177 in OPTIONS -> DEFAULT GAME OPTIONS go to MISCELLANEOUS II, then mark (if is not enabled by default) ENABLE INTERNAL LUA PLUGINS and in the box below you can select what plugin want to use, select hiscore from the list and you're ready to go.

¿What about the logo? ¿Do you want one new for it? The person who is making the new ones for me can do one for you if you want (is waiting orders :msntongue: )

I don't have anything particular in mind. Perhaps your friend could make a few different ones, and then I could choose one.