Help with new neoragex ecgc final version

I think those images should be removed out of the posts.

This whole thread is totally weird, I've used nrx quite a few times and it's always just worked. Never been an issue with serial numbers, in fact I didn't know they were even needed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is totally weird, I've used nrx quite a few times and it's always just worked. Never been an issue with serial numbers, in fact I didn't know they were even needed.

If you have put the EGCG NeoRAGEx "fresh" on your machine, the serial number is needed. After than, no matter how many times you delete the emulator and put it back again, the serial is not needed. Why there is a serial isn the first place just baffles the hell out of me.

Agozer i try use the window restore and try input the name and keyword one at a time ontil it take me in! i hope! wish me lucky to get it work!  :banghead:

Don't use Windows Restore for something like that. Windows Restore breaks more than it fixes.

hay good news it work on window me! i think it can't work on the XP! so thank for every thing Agozer and other who have help me in this!

but i not done yet okay!  :banghead:

Change the compatibility mode for Windows XP then. What roms are you trying to load and how are the files named inside the sets?

• 2 weeks later...