Canadas food prices? high?

emsley

Better live within your means, build a safety cushion than falling for the credit mermaids for non-essential/luxury and perishable goods.

Contagion was inevitable. All oil exporters' currencies got hammered and will keep doing so until the correction is over, and that's before accounting for the dollar's rising value and the coming TPP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Better live within your means, build a safety cushion than falling for the credit mermaids for non-essential/luxury and perishable goods.

Contagion was inevitable. All oil exporters' currencies got hammered and will keep doing so until the correction is over, and that's before accounting for the dollar's rising value and the coming TPP.

I always try to live below my means. That way when times get tough I've got some money tucked away.

I'm like this as well, and always have been. Now that I finally got a job, I can spend a bit, but most of my salary goes to my accounts and stays there. It helps to have an apartment of your own, no mortgages or other loans and not having to pay rent.