I love macros

2eyez

I have no idea what a macro is, but I would guess its something that allows you to task multiple actions to one key?

That would suck on kaillera. Imagine how stupid it would be if it was just special attack x10, then hyper combo, then repeat.

I have no idea what a macro is, but I would guess its something that allows you to task multiple actions to one key?

That would suck on kaillera. Imagine how stupid it would be if it was just special attack x10, then hyper combo, then repeat.

thats exactly what happens :)

With macros, Its just a matter of who ever can press their macroed button first :(

I don't think u can do macros with mame so bleh :)

• 4 weeks later...

ive been experminting around with the ini files in kawaks, anyways the find that trying to exectue the hcb moves efficiently however the presses them too fast so as to exectue the move unsuccessfuly. anyone know the correct button sequence to do so... this was tested on kof2k2. Realizing that ~ holds the button and mutliple,,, delay button presses... my current ini file is as follows =p something to do with fps...

; Macros for player 1

Macro1A=12+

Macro1B=23+

Macro1C=34+

Macro1D=123+

Macro1E=L,R,L,R,L,R

Macro1F=1,,1,,L,,4,,3

Macro1G=2,,1,L,1,,2

Macro1H=R,,DR,,,D,,,DL,,,L,,R,,DR,,,D,,,DL,,L1

Macro1I=1234+

Macro1J=

for macro1H it just doesn't work successfully. any aid would be appreciated regarding this macros config issue....=p or perhaps a link.