Raine + DOS = bad sound

theelf

Ok tux, thanks a lot, the options are working perfect now, sengoku 2 now is 60fps all time :)

Great work!

About the GUI, i love the one from DOS and early windows version, is amazing, from the old good times, genecyst, neoragex, zsnes... ahh... i miss

I like its style, it was drawn by Antiriad by the way, it's based on the default allegro style but with some improvements.

But it's really absolutely horrible to program !

Anyway glad everything works now ! :)

Hi tux, a small question

the disable_irq1 option in neocd is not possible to save per game no?

I tried to put this lines in games.cfg.. for example

[sengoku2:neocd]

disable_irq1 = 1

But no luck, only video modes are restored, or im doing something incorrect?

Oh by the way, i tested a lot of games.. incredible!!!! incredible!!! raine in DOS is amazing... thanks a lot, for all your great work

Thanks!

I had not thought about making it a per-game setting, good idea in your case of course, I'll have to have a look.

By the way I think you probably have the bug found by the guy in the 0.64.8 thread (not tested yet), try to launch cybots for example, it should freeze at start.

I'll post an update later then...

with all the bug reports from the other thread your dos version should now be 0.64.8-3 ! The last bug fix is about listinfo, if you don't use listinfo you can ignore it !

That's what I call pushing your luck...

By the way remember that some neogeo games are really hungry for memory, thiere are some games which require more than 64 Mb of ram !

• Like 1

That's no problem, I do have 128MB of ram. Basically I am using extracted DOS from win98SE that has both FAT32 support and himem/emm386 "see" memory beyond 64mb , I am left with ~126MB of free XMS after DOS boots.