KIxxx 1.2 + Killer Instinct 1 and 2 Arcade Games (NEW UPDATE)

fumanchu

KIxxx 1.2
new update by SPPV

Here is a new update for the killer instinct 1 and 2 arcade emulator for xbox called KIxxx 1.2.

release info

Ive finished the updates for the U64 emulator for original XBOX. Fatalities are fixed, speed is 90% fixed (KI runs flawless and KI2 some levels are not 60fps but close) the GUI has been tweaked and reskined. Full arcade support including arcade controls and audit system. Full moves list plus cheats.

links (emulator and games,cheats and moves list included,the full package)
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/nQMYeEvp/file.html

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/QMDZB9D1/file.html

just unrar and ftp your xbox hdd.
this emulator will not play from disc only from your xbox hdd.

if anyone just wants the emulator WITHOUT the games then you can download the standalone emulator here.

link

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/1snVHF3A/file.html

i like this new update killer instinct 2 plays a lot quicker now,i think you will like it

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

try deleting the game save for kixxx in your t and u data folders in your E drive on your xbox hdd.if that does make ki1 work then try doing a clean install of the game and launch KI1 first and see if that works.

try deleting the game save for kixxx in your t and u data folders in your E drive on your xbox hdd.if that does make ki1 work then try doing a clean install of the game and launch KI1 first and see if that works.

I went to t and u data folders but the folders inside them were just numbers(i don't know if this is normal), and i seem to have deleted the saves from my old u64 ki emulator and from kixxx, but ki1 still doesn't work, i changed to an older version of the emulator to see if ki1 would work but no, i even saw a few forums and the files from my emulator seem to be ok, i really don't know what to do.

someone over at another forum sent me a pm that might help you.

I figured out how to fix this the other day. I also had that problem when I tried to load up and play killer instinct 1. Go into file explorer and look into the kixxx 1.2 folders.

Go into "ki 1" folder. If all the files in there are folders then the files didn't trransfer over correctly. they should be rom files (not folders) example:

u10-l1
u11-l1
u12-l1
u13-l1
u33-l1
u34-l1
u35-l1
u36-l1
u98-l15d

All those files might of transferred as folders and not as rom files for some people.
So, I burnt the kixxx 1.2 emu with all the files as data. Put it into my xbox. Loaded up dvd2Xboxv7.8 Final (Fixed), for example. And copied the missing files into the emu.

Killer Instinct loaded up fine for me now. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot that was so helpful, i have already noticed that the other files were folders, while i was unable to burn the emulator on a data disk i just zipped the files on the emulator and extracted them into ki1's folder so that's an alternative, playing both KI and KI2 now, thanks a lot.