Homebrew channel

Cominus

One of the hack installers is a good one i cant remember which hackmii modmii bootmii. It downloads all the best hacks and wads from the net and puts them all to a sdcard with a good wad manager app to install them.

You might learn a bit about the different cios on the way. Then you can use apps like cfgusbloader as a launcher. This will get all things running propperly especially if you have a old one with gamecube controller ports..for playing gc games.

Don't mess with those installers, you're just asking for trouble...even if they aren't intending to be malicious. Install HBC, Install YAWMM and then install whatever wads you actually want. I wouldn't bother installing wads for anything but channel forwarders, installing full on apps as wads doesn't make any sense, as a forwarder will always point to the boot.dol for what you want to run, whereas an app installed as a wad will need uninstalled and reinstalled to update it.

I recently bought a Wii U, and am selling my Wii. Gamecube, Wii and Wii U all on one system...hell yeah.

Gamecube rocks.. i never had one in the past or even played one. Now I play gc games alot using the wii. Saving money now for a wiiu for xmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Don't mess with those installers, you're just asking for trouble...even if they aren't intending to be malicious. Install HBC, Install YAWMM and then install whatever wads you actually want. I wouldn't bother installing wads for anything but channel forwarders, installing full on apps as wads doesn't make any sense, as a forwarder will always point to the boot.dol for what you want to run, whereas an app installed as a wad will need uninstalled and reinstalled to update it.

I recently bought a Wii U, and am selling my Wii. Gamecube, Wii and Wii U all on one system...hell yeah.

Hey you have any GC games you want to sell me?

Hey you have any GC games you want to sell me?

Yarr! No...lol

• 1 month later...