confusing Samurai shodown 5 special dats.. MVS fully decrypted version.

Hi all :)

Trying to find that dat suitable for:

Samurai shodown 5 special (mvs version, fully decrypted)

But there are so many dats for this game and I am not sure wich one to look for.. since some seems to be for the censored aes version etc..

I just want the dat for the fully decrypted C,V,S,M,P set (P files never encrypted?)

It should be the version with 4 V files and 128k S and M files..

Anyone who could paste this dat and if needed the decryption patches / grabbers (since the links in the ultimate SSVS thread are dead ; (...)?

Thanks ks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity: why do you need this DAT file? Archiving purposes? I have the decrypted P1, S1 and M1 on file somewhere, but no DATs... back from when NeoRAGEx was still a worthwhile emulator.

Out of curiosity: why do you need this DAT file? Archiving purposes? I have the decrypted P1, S1 and M1 on file somewhere, but no DATs... back from when NeoRAGEx was still a worthwhile emulator.

I wanted to get the correct CRC for the files.. aint got them all thou :/ but so I could see wich ones to look for.

Would you mind sending the decrypted files you have please?

my email: **********

would greatly apreciate your help!

Regards from sweden / Stefan

I sent an email to you and edited your email address out of the previous message; we don't want spambots to get creative with your address, now do we?