Kawa-x Probs with Button Config

herbalb

Hello everyone.

I got problems with the kawa-x button configuration.

In some games certain moves are done by pressing several buttons simultaneously. In my case, if I press L-Trigger, R-Trigger and Black-Button together, kawa-x will make a reset and returns back to the dashboard.

Is there a possibility to change the emulator-buttons (like insert coins, reset,...)and not only the ingame-control of the games?

As I am using a Joyboard I would like to keep my button config as it is but only change that damn reset-shortcut.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Greetings

herbalb

PS:

Merry Xmas everyone!

Edited by herbalb

Hello everyone.

I got problems with the kawa-x button configuration.

In some games certain moves are done by pressing several buttons simultaneously. In my case, if I press L-Trigger, R-Trigger and Black-Button together, kawa-x will make a reset and returns back to the dashboard.

Is there a possibility to change the emulator-buttons (like insert coins, reset,...)and not only the ingame-control of the games?

As I am using a Joyboard I would like to keep my button config as it is but only change that damn reset-shortcut.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Greetings

herbalb

PS:

Merry Xmas everyone!

What's your X-Box bios ?

The Mod-Chip´s BIOS is a Xecuter2 (with Switch), the Bios of the XBOX itself I don´t know. It was a Japanese Special Edition but the shop who modded the Box changed the BIOS into PAL so that I would be able to load PAL-Games and play them online when the Chip is turned off.

Do you think my problem has something to do with the BIOS? What can I do?

Greetings

L+R+Black on most homebrew apps has become the standard for "Exit to dash."

I don't know what game you're playing that needs L+R+Black to be pressed simultaneously, but the solution is to remap your buttons so that you never need to hit those 3 at the same time.

Check your evox.ini and turn off in-game reset in all of its locations, or if you are too lazy to get up and reset it yourself, change the IGR code to a button combination you'll never need to hit, like L+R+START+BACK

• 4 years later...

I don't know what game you're playing that needs L+R+Black to be pressed simultaneously, but the solution is to remap your buttons so that you never need to hit those 3 at the same time.

Check your evox.ini and turn off in-game reset in all of its locations, or if you are too lazy to get up and reset it yourself, change the IGR code to a button combination you'll never need to hit, like L+R+START+BACK

I'm having the same problem. My xbox is softmodded running UnleashX. Is there any way to fix that damn reset L+R+black so it wont quit out of Kawax everytime someone goes crazy with their arcade stick in fighting games?

I tried looking at the Unleash X settings but it doesnt look like you can remap the controls, and how do you change the IGR code to a new button combination?

I'm having the same problem. My xbox is softmodded running UnleashX. Is there any way to fix that damn reset L+R+black so it wont quit out of Kawax everytime someone goes crazy with their arcade stick in fighting games?

I tried looking at the Unleash X settings but it doesnt look like you can remap the controls, and how do you change the IGR code to a new button combination?

ok I changed my mod to EvolutionX, and set IGR to No, but it still quits out of kawax when you hold LEFT RIGHT TRIGGER AND BLACK. What can I do?

nevermind i figured it out.....I installed fbaxxx pro and am using that to play street fighter alpha 3....anyone can go crazy on the controls as much as they want and it doesnt quit :P

the game actually looks better in fbaxxxpro.....theres alot of video filters and the emulator looks really polished and professional

if it supported all of my fighting games id move them all over and delete kawax :P