hello i am new and i have a problem.

martijndk1983

hi guys

I am from Holland and have a hyperspin arcade cabinet but I also want to play lazy on my tv in the couch so I have bought an xbox and downloaded the 75 gb coinops.

everything going wel but I had only 4053 games in it I thought it must be around the 8000.

do I something wrong?

with kind regard and thanks for your time

I think I must update it with the r1 r2 r3 etc etc packs but there are some broken links. can anyone help?

I see that there are game packs but how can I get them.

Edited by martijndk1983

hi guys

I am from Holland and have a hyperspin arcade cabinet but I also want to play lazy on my tv in the couch so I have bought an xbox and downloaded the 75 gb coinops.

everything going wel but I had only 4053 games in it I thought it must be around the 8000.

do I something wrong?

with kind regard and thanks for your time

I think I must update it with the r1 r2 r3 etc etc packs but there are some broken links. can anyone help?

I see that there are game packs but how can I get them.

4000 or so games seems about right for the Offical full on CoinOPS 6 release BTW to update you just grab the latest version and drop it over the top of your existing build for example say you had COINOPS 6 R1 you go straight to CoinOPS 6 R16 you dont need every build inbetween

You wont find the game packs on here to get em and the latest CoinOPS Version you'll need to find the offical site CoinOPS Project is what you should google :-D

Edited by gamez fan