Looking for a game...

Bambi

Does anyone have Starcraft for N64 in NTSC?

I'm NOT looking for the rom, I will pay for the game. So far my search for it has come up empty :(

Soooo if you have it and would like to sell it to me Please let me know!

Console hoarder? I had that disease once...the cure was to sell everything. I owned EVERY system up to the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube at one point, including the Pippin/Playdia. Wound up realizing it was a waste of space, and a waste of money on so many games I would never have the time to play.

If not, much better played on the PC...

Oh your right the PC version is better but I'm layed up in bed after my car accident so the n64 is sitting there begging to be used. I was reminiscing about renting Starcraft64 way back and how I liked it so I was hoping someone might be kind enough to help me out. I got painkillers now so my strategy playing/planning will probably suffer greatly.

It was just a thought I had to try and get it. For now I'll stick to my WWF No Mercy, Going through the Heavyweight Championship as Jim Ross is quite the challenge!

Oh your right the PC version is better but I'm layed up in bed after my car accident so the n64 is sitting there begging to be used. I was reminiscing about renting Starcraft64 way back and how I liked it so I was hoping someone might be kind enough to help me out. I got painkillers now so my strategy playing/planning will probably suffer greatly.

It was just a thought I had to try and get it. For now I'll stick to my WWF No Mercy, Going through the Heavyweight Championship as Jim Ross is quite the challenge!

What an amazing game that was!! and :lol: Jim Ross? Are you trying to make the game uber difficult? :P:-D

• Like 1

Actually its a wierd stone cold stunner in my version, looks like DDP's Diamond Cutter.

I went through it to fast as Triple H so I wanted a lil bit more challenge. The handicap matches are soooooo hard though but when you win it makes you feel good!

• Like 1

Got to love those flash carts. Got one for my granddaughters NDS and I instantly become her favorite grandpa..lol. She has me change games about once a week for her.

Edited by Jitway