I need your help!

bearfan39

I just recently had my Xbox modded by a friend and on it I have NES, SNES, Gameboy and Genesis. However, the main thing I really wanted was a MAME emulator. He placed MAMEox on it, but I have had nothing but trouble with it. I uploaded about 4-5 dozen of my favorite ROMs to it, but only about a dozen work. Can anyone give me some assistance as to how I can get this working or is there a better MAME emulator out there? I must warn you, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all this modding stuff, so please have patience with me as I'm sure I'll be asking A LOT of questions. Any help is super appreciated!

there are several different versions of mame for xbox mameox,mamedox,mameoxtras,coinops,final burn legends is another arcade emulator.

i take it you can ftp to your xbox hdd?

are you just looking for several roms or a complete packagge shall we say and also how big is your xbox hdd?

is your xbox hdd the stock 4gb or has it been upgraded.

Sounds like the Romset you added is not correct for MAMEoX i'd try and Trackdown a Emu+Working Romset combo certainly i use MAMEoXtras which is a simple

updated version of MAMEoX it supports many more games a quick google should help you track it down with a ready made working romset i created for it

Also i'd recommend Final Burn Legends it plays quite a few Classic arcade games that dont work in MAMeoXtras and a whole host of games that play better

using it

Edited by gamez fan

fumanchu - It's the stock 4gb HD. Complete package would be great, just not sure if I have the space for it.

gamez fan - I'll take a look for Final Burn Legends. The issue I'm having is that I seem to be getting into this whole Mod game kind of late, so all I seem to be able to find are the updates but I can't find the original emulator. Don't I need the original and then add the most recent update to that?

they will need roms,check your pm inbox you will get some links for mameoxtras with a full set or final burn legends if you prefer with a full set.

also check these out if you want.

cpx3 and romset,lets you play streetfighter 3 third stike and a few more.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/topic/34487-cpx3-v10a-boss-hack-edit-new-release-modhack/

kixxx 1.0,killer instinct arcade emu and games killer instinct 1 and 2

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/topic/35186-kixxx-10-arcade-killer-instinct-1-and-2/