Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

It must be because I use the Mozilla Firebird 0.7 test browser. It runs a million times better than IE and Opera but I have some trouble viewing web pages, links and downloading files because it's not widely supported online. I'd use IE if it wasn't for all the flippin pop ups (I have two different pop up stoppers, a web based one and one I bought and they both suck. Firebirds pop up stopper is far superior.) Anyways if you anyone else has links could you please email them to me at Beowulf_Lucian@hotmail.com or contact me at XerotoNine on AIM.

thank you

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I wonder if ms6 is released?  :unsure:

You may have to wait a little bit :P

Not just a little bit. :D Metal Slug 5 was released just a while ago and now people want to now if Metal Slug 6 is released already.......Come on give me a fu****

break.

Hi

I've downloaded the WinKawaks 1.6 w/ Loader (146loader.exe by HappyASR). When I use the loader, it doesn't seem to use the asr.dat file. If I check say Rage of the Dragon in WinKawaks, it's not there, but it is in the asr.dat file. I've got the rom and the p1 patch but just can't play it because of the dat file.

Please help!

Spike

Hi

I've downloaded the WinKawaks 1.6 w/ Loader (146loader.exe by HappyASR). When I use the loader, it doesn't seem to use the asr.dat file. If I check say Rage of the Dragon in WinKawaks, it's not there, but it is in the asr.dat file. I've got the rom and the p1 patch but just can't play it because of the dat file.

Please help!

Spike

Maybe u hav the wrong dat. file.

Hi... I'm sorta new here, I just wanted to know if anyone could help me....

I got Metal Slug 5 (Full ROM) off FileMirrors. Took me 5 hours to download. Anyway, I get some IPS patches that I found, and patch the thing. There was one problem (my DAT had the m1 ROM listed as 268_m1d.bin), so I simply renamed my file (268_m1.bin). I go into Kawaks (afraid to talk about the l****er here, 'cause it almost got me banned on another forum), and click Metal Slug 5. It sees all my ROMS. I get no errors, and everything works fine... then it gets to "Patching somethingorother ROMS" and crashes. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Hi... I'm sorta new here, I just wanted to know if anyone could help me....

I got Metal Slug 5 (Full ROM) off FileMirrors. Took me 5 hours to download. Anyway, I get some IPS patches that I found, and patch the thing. There was one problem (my DAT had the m1 ROM listed as 268_m1d.bin), so I simply renamed my file (268_m1.bin). I go into Kawaks (afraid to talk about the l****er here, 'cause it almost got me banned on another forum), and click Metal Slug 5. It sees all my ROMS. I get no errors, and everything works fine... then it gets to "Patching somethingorother ROMS" and crashes. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Sorry, I can't download from that site 'cause its under maintenance so I can't open and see it. :( Well, I think your com might not be able to play the game. (Just guessing) :(

Tell me, did u unrar the program?

Edited by james