Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

It's from my personal favorite : The Last Blade 2.

He is the final boss from the game and a bastard to boot if youre playing the console version on a harder difficulty. LB2 is the only game I play more than Metal Slug and I personally think on a technical level in terms of the fighting schematics is a much better game than anything from the Samurai Showdown Series. If you don't have Last lade 2 your collection go to www.planetemu.net for all roms that haven't been taken off the net yet. You can find a lot of good stuff though not hard to find stuff like KOF 2002 (2 weeks of searching for me) Like the Last Blade and Samurai Showdown series.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm sounding like an idiot here, but I took some screen shots of Mslug 5 and I want to post them. I am new to this forum and it's a bit more cumbersome to use than my Max Payne forum. If someone could please instruct me on how to do so that would be wonderful.

yo lucian, what game is that sprite in your avatar from?

sorry off topic.

Everyone should know Kouryu from Last Blade 2. :P

Lician: Unfortunately, Planet Emulation has shut down...

To tell all of you the truth I got into the whole emulation thing about 2 months ago after my NeoGeo went bust. I didn't want to get a Dreamcast because the sound for most of the games I have tried is off, especially for any of the Fatal Fury's including Garou:MOW.

So I asked my friend who is into all sorts of illegal activities involving PCs and asked him about where I could find NeoGeo emulators and games and such. So I went and got all of the games I own already and I got hooked and started looking for the not so legal stuff Like MSLUG5 and SAMSHO V. So I'm pretty new to this and if there is anyone who can help me with this,I would really appreciate it. This has been the most informative forum I have had the pleasure to be on and all you people have way too much time on your hand to know all this stuff about emulation an rom sets and such, but thank god all of you do otherwise I'd be lost.

God Bless 1Emulation.com and all of it's Forum members.

Now someone explain to me how I put screenshots of my gameplay and such up on here. :lol:

Hi All! My first post ! :lol: Anyways, Wondering if ya can use da Hacked NeorageX emu fo Metal Slug 5 on other Neo Geo Roms?

Yes you can, but don't come back crying if some games behave oddly with that hack. :)