Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for a dat. for Kawaks 1.46 to play the game. I'm a fan of the series :)

fan of mlsug or kawaks

if its mslug then it works in mame if runs too slow then get a faster pc

Edited by james

Hi, just how do I set the control for playing the game in Mame?  I want to use my pad.

Before you start. make sure you go to options in MAME, select "default game options," go to controllers and check the box that says "enable joystick input."

Then exit and restart MAME, then start a game up....

Once the game is runnig, pause then hit the "TAB" key, then select "input general,"

from there just select the buttons you want as your "coin, "start," "button 1, 2, etc"......

Once done the system will save the data input for all the games.......

Enjoy...... :)

Hehe, many people can't wait to play those games, but read old posts to figure out how to play them seems a way too difficult for a lot of peaple!

Please, try to help yourself! :)

Answering the same questions a couple of time is ok, but answering always the same questions a hundred times is ridicolous! :(

READ old threads, SEARCH the forum!

Please, STOP asking things answerd a million of times.

I don't want to be rude, but...Hey! ;)

Aloha! :)

Edited by deltaquad

Hehe, many people can't wait to play those games, but read old posts to figure out how to play them seems a way too difficult for a lot of peaple!

Please, try to help yourself!  :)

Answering the same questions a couple of time is ok, but answering always the same questions a hundred times is ridicolous!  :(

I don't want to be rude, but...Hey! ;)

Aloha!  :)

By doing EXACTLY what deltaquad has said, I learned how to edit the DAT file in kawaks and have been able to enjoy a TON of Neo Geo roms I previously could not in MAME or NeoRage. I'd rather figure out the problems on my own instead of begging for small "patches" that do not exist. Why bother registering on the board if you can't even read far enough back to fix your problems? Granted, I am the last person to be smart enough for this stuff but, my god, I see nothing but crying and whining. I want to conversate, damnit, not dredge through 80 pages of, "Gimme this, gimme that!" like the SVC thread. State your problem, read the advice closely. Chances are better than good that it will solve your woes.

Please, try to help yourself!  :unsure:

Answering the same questions a couple of time is ok, but answering always the same questions a hundred times is ridicolous! :(

I don't want to be rude, but...Hey! :(

Aloha!  :D

By doing EXACTLY what deltaquad has said, I learned how to edit the DAT file in kawaks and have been able to enjoy a TON of Neo Geo roms I previously could not in MAME or NeoRage. I'd rather figure out the problems on my own instead of begging for small "patches" that do not exist. Why bother registering on the board if you can't even read far enough back to fix your problems? Granted, I am the last person to be smart enough for this stuff but, my god, I see nothing but crying and whining. I want to conversate, damnit, not dredge through 80 pages of, "Gimme this, gimme that!" like the SVC thread. State your problem, read the advice closely. Chances are better than good that it will solve your woes.

i play all the new games in my mame compile