Advanced keyboard remapping - logical AND - need help

MIRKOSOFT

Hi!

I learned by friend how to remap keyboard in MESS in case of emulation Commodore 65.

I have few Qs to make it more advanced.

I'm using Japanese keyboard on English Windows and I used their keys - by KEYCODE_SCANvalue

Only one key I can't to catch - it's ¥ key (left of backspace) 'cause in emulator at cutomizing layout it shows as key F14... and it works not with assign F14, when is it mapped as scancode, MESS after close of emulator deletes line from CFG file - here's Q - how to disable deleting incorrect lines? Bettter is to write event to log than only delete line from CFG file....

I tried to use logical AND to map keys "together" using X AND Y, X & Y, X + Y and always was line deleted.

I want to map keysequence which is on real C65 available only with Shift, for example character π is printed by pressing Shift + ↑

Is it possible?

I mapped SHIFT LOCK to Scroll Lock - it is possible, but function is reversed - when is SCRLOCK OFF, SHIFT LOCK is ON and vice versa.

Which value to change to have correct situation ON - ON and OFF - OFF ?

Thank you for all advices,.

Miro

OK, Scroll Lock is impossible.

But please explain me that when I press ¥ key (left of backspace - missing key on standard keyboards, Japanese it has) it displays in Customizing Keyboard F14?

Also my friend sent me whole keycodes and FN keys count to F15... also is possible to map KEYCODE_SCANvalue - this helped me remap Japanese keys.

If I assign keycode F14 to wanted CLR HOME, it works not, When I asign correct SCAN - value 125 - it clears whole table.

And you wrote that C65 emulation works not - think about - why I could writting about C65 Keyboard remap if it works not?

Works, exactly MESS v0.132 - try it and don't claim that works not...

You're admin and you can easily block my account but I want to write in all cases: your reply is totally useless and claims not truth... Is only about your decision if your payback will be blocking account or deleting this post.

Miro