Please help w/rotdn & svcbl

ChunBlue

I just installed the Kawa X SE and manually converted all my roms to become playable on SE.

I can't get rotdn to work and I don't have all the characters from svc as I once did. (athena, gargoryle dude, etc)

Can anyone point to the the correct romset for these two (preferably since I never used a hex editor before) but any help would be appreciated.

CB

Ok, finally figured out the problem with rotdn  :huh: , now I just need help with svc.

CB

There is no problem with svcbl.zip, it's SVC (Bootleg), the one without "Plus" (it was the same dump).

You must use the original roms :

svcbl.zip (SVC Chaos : SNK vs Capcom Bootleg) :

svc_p1.rom (the one without "Plus") -> 6 Mb

svc_s1.rom (the one without "Plus") -> 128 Kb

svc-m1.rom -> 128 Kb

svc-v1.rom -> 4 Mb

svc-v2.rom -> 4 Mb

svc-v3.rom -> 4 Mb

svc-v4.rom -> 4 Mb

svc_c1.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c2.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c3.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c4.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c5.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c6.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c7.rom -> 8 Mb

svc_c8.rom -> 8 Mb

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear (haven't slept since trying to get all the roms to work).

The only SVC rom I have is the svccha.zip one, so (from my understanding) I need help either getting the updated "p" and "s" roms or the svcbl.zip file itself.

Thanks for the help !

CB

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear (haven't slept since trying to get all the roms to work).

The only SVC rom I have is the svccha.zip one, so (from my understanding) I need help either getting the updated "p" and "s" roms or the svcbl.zip file itself.

Thanks for the help !

CB

The P1 rom has original size : 6 Mb.

The S1 rom has original size : 128 Kb.