Freedom of speech USA.

emsley

Was wondering if your freedom of speech has has any restrictions put on it?

The UK has had loads.

What I mean is, can you be as offensive as you want to be over there?

Talk about anything to a group of people or is some stuff shaped like the UKs?

Such as in the UK you cant use certain words, or speak the truth about some things, and lots of protests have restrictions placed up on them and have to be in principle agreed with the authorities before hand.

Was wondering if your freedom of speech has has any restrictions put on it?

The UK has had loads.

What I mean is, can you be as offensive as you want to be over there?

Talk about anything to a group of people or is some stuff shaped like the UKs?

Such as in the UK you cant use certain words, or speak the truth about some things, and lots of protests have restrictions placed up on them and have to be in principle agreed with the authorities before hand.

As far as I know, as long as you are not threatening the lives of anybody, you can say just about anything. The classic example of what you can't do is suddenly scream, "FIRE!", when there is none. Of course, if you talk offensively, expect someone to eventually respond depending on what environment you're in.

The UK overall seems a lot more watched and under control than the US from the documentaries I've seen. Don't you guys have cameras literally everywhere?

The UK overall seems a lot more watched and under control than the US from the documentaries I've seen. Don't you guys have cameras literally everywhere?

Yeah I always wondered about the camera thing too, is it true your photographed every day?

Major cities and towns are pretty much watched by CCTV.

This one though...

My local park had a new centre set up, guess what's there on top of a tall poll?

A rotating CCTV camera. The fucker swivelled for me as I was just strolling around.

Creeping authority...

This one though...

My local park had a new centre set up, guess what's there on top of a tall poll?

A rotating CCTV camera. The fucker swivelled for me as I was just strolling around.

Creeping authority...

That's intense! What would happen if you gave the camera a middle finger?

This one though...

Creeping authority...

That's intense! What would happen if you gave the camera a middle finger?

Nothing to be fair, But with how its going would it surprise you in a few years if they could nick you for "public rudeness" ?