Where is Magnis?

Dark Reaper

Dark Reaper from A@H here. I'm trying to get in contact with Magnis, does anyone know his whereabouts as of late?

He's been AFK for years now. What's the urgency? and welcome to 1emu man! Give yourself an avatar and make yourself comfy. :)

Dark Reaper from A@H here. I'm trying to get in contact with Magnis, does anyone know his whereabouts as of late?

He's been AFK for years now. What's the urgency? and welcome to 1emu man! Give yourself an avatar and make yourself comfy. :-)

We used to keep in touch outside of forums, but lost touch a while back. Was trying to reach out to him again for something. I was hoping someone here would be close to him, as he co-founded this forum.

I haven't been in the emulation scene in a long time due to life but I might come back, depending on a few circumstances.

He's been AFK for years now. What's the urgency? and welcome to 1emu man! Give yourself an avatar and make yourself comfy. :-)

We used to keep in touch outside of forums, but lost touch a while back. Was trying to reach out to him again for something. I was hoping someone here would be close to him, as he co-founded this forum.

I haven't been in the emulation scene in a long time due to life but I might come back, depending on a few circumstances.

Yeah, I wish I could help you, as I have wondered what has happened to him as well. I won't be surprised if he'll just simply drop by and say hello again one of these days.

I should tell you -- we are called 1emulation -- but much like A@H -- our most popular topics are non-emulation related. So feel free to talk about whatever! :-)

A cool place to start: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/forum/101-mens-corner-swag/

Oh yeah, if you click the yellow fist icon under a profile, you will access our own forum attack system!

Thanks, sent an email, but don't think he uses it often, as that was the email I used to keep in touch before.

Good luck. Are you still an active poster on A@H? Is the community still alive?

Thanks, sent an email, but don't think he uses it often, as that was the email I used to keep in touch before.

Good luck. Are you still an active poster on A@H? Is the community still alive?

Looking at post dates on the forums, it's not much more "alive" than here...

Emulation will come back, when todays kids want to emulate their cell phones they had as kids. *facepalm*