Bambi said Id get raped in Jail.

emsley

Well, he's caucasian so he at least has the advantage of white supremecists supporting him, if he was so inclined to join their ranks. Then again, he might be offered protection in return for being someone's "bitch," too lol. I know I'd be screwed in prison since I am Asian, which has the smallest prison population outside of Asia.

Well, he's caucasian so he at least has the advantage of white supremecists supporting him, if he was so inclined to join their ranks. Then again, he might be offered protection in return for being someone's "bitch," too lol. I know I'd be screwed in prison since I am Asian, which has the smallest prison population outside of Asia.

Im not a nazii bro hate those fuckers.

But yeah to survive in an america prison would deffo have to go white supremacist.

You'll be fine in jail, just make a statement in the dinner hall, stand up on your table and be like "Crackers, wogs, spics, this bitch is mine now, all you fuckers are gonna pay with my horizontal punching power!" (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR) Then go over to the BIGGEST guy you can see, whatever race he is insult it, spit in his dinner, tell him he looks like a low IQ retard or something. And tell him he will be sucking your dick tonight or ELSE!!! HORIZONTAL PUNCHING POWAH! (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR)

Done, you got that bitch on lock down.

Im not a nazii bro hate those fuckers.

But yeah to survive in an america prison would deffo have to go white supremacist.

You'll be fine in jail, just make a statement in the dinner hall, stand up on your table and be like "Crackers, wogs, spics, this bitch is mine now, all you fuckers are gonna pay with my horizontal punching power!" (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR) Then go over to the BIGGEST guy you can see, whatever race he is insult it, spit in his dinner, tell him he looks like a low IQ retard or something. And tell him he will be sucking your dick tonight or ELSE!!! HORIZONTAL PUNCHING POWAH! (UPPERCUT AIR TO INJECT FEAR)

Done, you got that bitch on lock down.

Case...CLOSED. Raped in prison you would be.