Whats up guys

emsley

• 3 weeks later...

Unemployed. Looking for work.

Same here, I've just about giving up looking.

I'm not giving up yet, but the job market been in really bad shape over her efor a long time. Furthermore, I really have no interest in coding, so that narrows my employment options considerably.

I'm not giving up yet, but the job market been in really bad shape over her efor a long time. Furthermore, I really have no interest in coding, so that narrows my employment options considerably.

Come to China

He has a point agozer, its the economic super power and it shows no signs of slowing, could set you up for life going over there for a few years. Plus the women are kind hearted and respect men, unlike the west. :msnwink:

As for me, Im afraid im stuck in the UK, I cant go leaving my little one and jet off to the other side of the world..

For the record if you see anyone telling you there are jobs in the UK, what they mean is, there are shit jobs in the UK that don't pay enough.

My buddy has a degree in pure mathematics and he will be lucky to start a job on 24k a year.

fucks that about?

• 2 weeks later...

i'll stop coming here since this site is linking to googleaps or something, making it hard for me to access from China :sad:

That's probably some thing more than on our end, Try a different browser and see if it still links or redirects. Also could be a virus :msncry:

I did fly to Peking (Beijing?) as a tourist some 12 years ago and really liked it. More than a decade later I'd be more than happy to go back, if only as just a tourist. As far a actually working there for a living... I don't know.

11 weeks left in school and then I go out on my placement, and hopefully get hired on where I want to go...a nice ~5hr/450km drive north of where I live now, and comfortably even farther away from all the fucking retards in the GTA.

11 weeks left in school and then I go out on my placement, and hopefully get hired on where I want to go...a nice ~5hr/450km drive north of where I live now, and comfortably even farther away from all the fucking retards in the GTA.

You're in school again? That's awesome! What are you studying, Cinder?