Whats up guys

emsley

Back from London. sorry i couldnt meet up with you Ems. but as you said, London is an expensive place :sad:

Everything goes up in price there, even wages but cost of living reduces any raise in wage.

Did you notice there arnt many "english people" in London? :P

It's like over here...55 people in a house, that shouldn't have been allowed to come to this country. You don't have a certified skill/trade or the money to open your own business? Get the fuck out...

I'm all for people WITH the above coming here, it's all the fucking leeches on society they're allowing in I'm getting so goddamn sick and tired of. NO, you can't bring your 50 family members to live on welfare while a few of you work, GET OUT.

That said, there are also plenty born here that should get the fuck out too...lazy bums. I say we start shipping people to Antarctica.

Back from London. sorry i couldnt meet up with you Ems. but as you said, London is an expensive place :sad:

Everything goes up in price there, even wages but cost of living reduces any raise in wage.

It's like over here...55 people in a house, that shouldn't have been allowed to come to this country. You don't have a certified skill/trade or the money to open your own business? Get the fuck out...

I'm all for people WITH the above coming here, it's all the fucking leeches on society they're allowing in I'm getting so goddamn sick and tired of. NO, you can't bring your 50 family members to live on welfare while a few of you work, GET OUT.

That said, there are also plenty born here that should get the fuck out too...lazy bums. I say we start shipping people to Antarctica.

Right wing bruvva.

I cant get work, and shit like "zero hours contract" is on everyones lips... you know what i mean? getting fucked mate.

HAHA, yes, you are right :) a lot of indians as far as i can see. But saying that, Indian food in London is quite good :P

i tried out a few of "local" delicacies like beff wellington, lobster burger etc. very nice!

HAHA, yes, you are right :-) a lot of indians as far as i can see. But saying that, Indian food in London is quite good :P

i tried out a few of "local" delicacies like beff wellington, lobster burger etc. very nice!

As long as you had a good time mate.

Oh yes you cant argue with some of the food thats for sure.

Working and getting ready for marriage march of next year.

Are you still living in China? Are you working there? When did you propose? So many questions and such an awesome revelation! Congratulations man!!

Working and getting ready for marriage march of next year.

Are you still living in China? Are you working there? When did you propose? So many questions and such an awesome revelation! Congratulations man!!

for sure he is in China, and enjoying life as what i can see on his update. get his wechat!

ryan, your wechat!!!