Whats up guys

emsley

Look for a couch at big lots. Better quality than ikea and pretty cheap to.

I'm working about 16 hours a day everyday. Looking for a new job (because the one I'm managing is really slow right now. And some fraud happened a little while ago that took us for $50K). My boss isn't planning to fire anyone just reduce hours, and I can't really afford to work less hours even with my own business going.

Been focusing on my own business a lot to try and make up for the business I manage. Trying to sell on ebay, unfortunately people don't like to take risks with 0 feedback.

Thats about it though!

Sell a few bits of junk, a DVD for a buck, kids toys sell, you buy a load of them from someone whos kids no longer plays with them and put them up for 50p/£1.

Shove them in a huge bucket and jet wash them if a bit dirty or old.

Look for a couch at big lots. Better quality than ikea and pretty cheap to.

I'm working about 16 hours a day everyday. Looking for a new job (because the one I'm managing is really slow right now. And some fraud happened a little while ago that took us for $50K). My boss isn't planning to fire anyone just reduce hours, and I can't really afford to work less hours even with my own business going.

Been focusing on my own business a lot to try and make up for the business I manage. Trying to sell on ebay, unfortunately people don't like to take risks with 0 feedback.

Thats about it though!

Sell a few bits of junk, a DVD for a buck, kids toys sell, you buy a load of them from someone whos kids no longer plays with them and put them up for 50p/£1.

Shove them in a huge bucket and jet wash them if a bit dirty or old.

I used to work in a preschool and don't waste money on the expensive cleaners for toys. A bucket or tub with a cup of bleach and water is more than enough to clean germs on any toy. Don't use it on battery toys though, corrodes the parts.

• Like 1

Its just so phased can get some positive feedback.

Cheap easily sellable things to get a few +....

I read about this guy who started up like that, he would buy a bunch of toys from a mum or whatever, then put them up for a buck or two and he would make money.

You can start that hustle with 20 bucks, I just imagine taking 30 envelopes of stuff to the post office and everyone fucking groaning........

Edited by emsley

Ems,

I do all the shipping for the company I manage, I always prepay for shipping which saves me a lot of time. I just have to go in and drop stuff off. Tonight I had 5 items sell. only 1 item sold for an actual profit. The other 4 sold for $0.01, I actually make more off of the shipping than the item, but considering the item was free I don't really care. The one that sold sold for $27.00 flat. I have a bunch of toys and other stuff listed. everything's $1.00 or less so I can build up feedback.

Bambi,

I have a child, and I wash all of his toys before he plays with them anyways, so it wouldn't matter to me if someone else washed them before me, I'll still be doing all the work anyways. Thank you for the input though, I'd hope that no one would use any liquid on an electric toy! Either way I'm pretty happy with the initial sales, I have a tea set I bought for $50 that is worth $400, its in perfect condition too. I'm hoping to build up to sell that.

Thanks for the information though guys!

• Like 1

PC Specs

AMD 790FX MSI K9A2 Platinum - AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ - 2 x 2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066 - Nvidia Geforce 8800GT 512MB - 640GB WD SATA HDD - Thermaltake Sopranors Case - XP + Vista Ultimate Dual Boot