Anyone from Europe on here?

I'm not exactly backing any party, because it looks to me like the biggest parties just can't seem to agree on anything. If they do agree on something, they still can get a fight out of the small details.

Well, financially, Finland is doing fairly well. We're just getting tired of having to bail out countries in southern Europe.

Of course! Agz is a finner!

Yeah was going to ask have you noticed any resentment to the european union, because in the UK (England) it is massively disliked. A party called UKIP are seriously challenging the establishment, everyone is turning right wing!

Have you noticed any mass immigration in to areas that were populated by your natural fins?

Right now London and birmingham are shadows of the cities they used to be.

My home town is slowly being invaded.

For instance local houses were given to local people, now they bump immigrants to the front of the line, its not good.

Liberal lefties are going to destroy this country!

We're just getting tired of having to bail out countries in southern Europe.

Exactly.

The UK gets fuck all out of it other than a housing crises, strain on schools, public services, god the list is endless and when you speak up about it the come in firing the R word at you like retards.

Of course! Agz is a finner!

Yeah was going to ask have you noticed any resentment to the european union, because in the UK (England) it is massively disliked. A party called UKIP are seriously challenging the establishment, everyone is turning right wing!

Have you noticed any mass immigration in to areas that were populated by your natural fins?

Right now London and birmingham are shadows of the cities they used to be.

My home town is slowly being invaded.

For instance local houses were given to local people, now they bump immigrants to the front of the line, its not good.

Liberal lefties are going to destroy this country!

There's always resentment towards the EU in some circles, like the True Finns party that was all over the news some time ago. Generally speaking, the younger generation is more accepting towards the EU. The talk is not so much about EU these days, but rather should Finland join NATO. That's the true minefield right there. We're stll too wary of Russia.

As far as the immigrant issue goes, I don't personally see it as a problem (yet), but certain areas of Helsinki have started to profile themselves as "immigrant areas". This I find very problematic, because it leads to true segregation within the city itself, and leads to issues that are already prevalent in other countries. Like Sweden for example.

The people that are against immigrants, are not so much against immigration as a whole, but against certain ethnicities, like the romani and somali people.

I read a few anti EU blogs about sweden and they are basically overrun.

I even saw a video clip where a guy posted anti immigration stuff online and you get a knock at the door...

Bad.

Funny isn't it the perception is everyone wants "in" to the UK where as my country could be "leaving" :-) but if that fails the thought of a Tory/UKIP coalition might

have me heading to Europe

SNP will get you out, I use the word UK because its just commonly used.

You are from Scotland if I recall?

There is only one thing I don't understand about the SNP, why would you want to leave the UK but remain in the European Union?

You cant make deal with the EU its just kind of rules your country..

Scotland wont fuck about, you can always count on those lads to keep their own together.

Funny isn't it the perception is everyone wants "in" to the UK where as my country could be "leaving" :-) but if that fails the thought of a Tory/UKIP coalition might

have me heading to Europe

SNP will get you out, I use the word UK because its just commonly used.

You are from Scotland if I recall?

There is only one thing I don't understand about the SNP, why would you want to leave the UK but remain in the European Union?

You cant make deal with the EU its just kind of rules your country..

Scotland wont fuck about, you can always count on those lads to keep their own together.

the SNP might want to join Europe not sure if scots do though?? i guess there would have to be a referendum maybe we could also vote at the same time

if we want to keep those royal Parasites as head of state or not But really im not sure scotland will vote to leave the UK being a unionist i'd rather stay but the thought of 5 more years of tory scum rule with the possibilty of a tory/Ukip coalition kinda makes me wanna vote yes

Anyway ive kinda derailed this thread which was about Europe ;) but one thing i cant understand is support for UKIP in the ole

labour heartlands in Northern England?? i dont buy into the argument that UKIP are racist but to me there just like the torys

only worse!! sure there policys on immigration and leaving europe are popular the only other policy ive heard from em is to

issue vouchers to unemployed people to dictate what they can or cant spend em on alcohol cigs and SKY TV were mentioned as big no no's

punishing benefit claiments is not the sorta policy i would vote for personally

Edited by gamez fan

North England has being changed by immigration to the point areas are no longer recognisable.

North england was a labour strong hold but folk are not stupid mate, I too was weary of of supporting UKIP but now find it the only real option I have, I am an ex labour voter but I wouldn't trust them ever again.

I believe in them mate to free England and its unions I really don't like the EU at all.

UKIP in full flow, could a kind knowing Mod embed this please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4VmPOnszNr8

At the moment the three main parties are all pro EU conservative, labour and lib dem, hell even the greens are pro EU.

The media mostly the BBC/ITV/Channel 4 and the news papers CONSTANTLY call UKIP a "racist" party, well as you can see from this video that is clearly not the case. People on social media sites are awake and fighting a battle against the media.

UKIP might not be perfect, but they are the closest thing to a peoples party we have at the moment!

And over 100k likes on their facebook page! And growing!

They are ude to win the seat in European parliament but again the media will only report negative things!