I have been a cock head - my apologies.

emsley

Yeah I normally behave on here but do occasionally say things out of turn.

Over the past 3 years I have had fairly serious issues, my ex was pregnant and i was getting flashbacks to the one before that that pulled a DNA trick on me, so i figure i had hatred for some not all women.

Then when my son was born and I got to meet him, my ex pulled a shitty trick on me, she lived down the road from me and got this guy in with her that she was cheating on me with. (when my kid was born we tried a test of time back together again.) but she couldnt come clean and I found text messages and she couldnt weight up with me. So I had to go, im not one of those guys that gets cheated on and secretly lets it sly. (as long as i have a clue)

then i had housing issues, and she stopped me seeing the kid, this stretched my mental health to the limit and i started drinking, my dad retired and i was home with the parents. my dad turned into a massive fucking asshole and i still dont forgive for the shit he did or still tries to cover up now with his sober mentality.

My sister also took shit out on me as she was drunk a lot too (she had major things going on) so basically i was at rock bottom, then my money was cut in half, this resulted in a swim or sink point in my life, at the time i was just slogging it out and i become more naturally depressed in the winter as the UK sunlight is shit at the best of times. I bet if i went back through my posts i would see more ill shit in the winter times than the spring summer times.

The fight continues to see my son, my hours are reduced but im back in court soon, and they better sort it out this time, i had my ex and the new partner teaming up on me ina hand written book, it was awful some of the stuff they were writing but i held, yes i fucking held as hard as i could and did not bite or lose my temper, and i have eventually won them over with kindness. (i would of liked to have headbutted them but then i would of really fucked it up) kill em with kidness. Now the realise how hard i have tried, suire work is still not around but i got shit lined up. Im happy in my political ideologies for now (its bullshit but its summat)

I have rejected a fair few women over the past few years i was damaged and i knew it.

I still am now but thats me its part of me.

But maybe its time now after court to move forward.

So yeah i say crazy shit sometimes, and if i came across as a dick sorry about that.

I just feel oddly a little more happier now.

I think some of the things i thought were everyday life were actually worse than I thought.

and its gnawed at me.

anyways, cheers all 1emu.

I'm very new to the forums, so I cant speak for everyone or offer you any type of acceptance for your post. However I do feel like I've experienced a bit of it and while it did slightly annoy me I shrugged it off. Knowing your struggle makes it that much easier to let it go.

Similar to you I got my ex pregnant. After my son was born I ended up giving it another try with her. We got married back in September. We've made things work, and she realizes I'm the best guy she could ever get. Trust me.

But I will say that I feel like I made a mistake. I'm not one that regrets things, but my wife is lazy. Shes a dead fish in bed. And I know I could do a lot better. That aside, if I didn't marry her and left her she would have taken me for a lot more than that in child support. It doesn't help that shes unfit to be a mother, but that shes also very selfish. Unfortunately the court would see things more in her favor even if I feel shes unfit, by the US government standards she's fine.

So I'm not in the same exact situation, but I'm very unhappily married, and see no end in sight unless I want to assume all her debt and pay child support for the next 17 years.

In other words, your alright in my book.

Edited by Phased

Alright man cool.

Women do get the Lions share when it comes to contact with your little ones.

I know of hardly any men who say "its fair" i dont know any!

Edited by emsley

I've been here long enough to know you've been through ups and downs ems, albeit looking from the outside in. Can't say I can relate since I don't have progeny but I do know what it's like to need a job and have been trying to land one. It's good that you're trying to be in your child's life, because the kid will count inside how hard you tried or didn't as he/she grows up. Anyway, it takes a lot to admit wrong-doings or apologize in general, and I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Cheers. :cheerthebeer:

Was in court yesterday and the ex never got a letter according to the judge.

I asked him for more hours and he wouldnt budge saying the mother had o be here.

Well the time I wasnt there due to an admin error in address they reduced my hours, proof the system is biased, and the sad thing is this is how it works in countries with liberal viewpoints. IE feminised.