Bros before hoes question.

emsley

I know not all women are hoes and not all dudes are bros.

If your buddy had just split with his ex and was down in the dumps, and brought with him a friend, who was female, and the two of you were attracted to each other like magnets, and she wanted you to call her, would you call her? Baring in mind the girl even said we are just "friends."

Because there is no way on this planet my pal only wants to be her friend. ?

Thats a tough situation, you need to gauge how into this girl your friend is.

Though it is also a situation of if she is not into him this way it will just never happen. That doesn't make it okay of course, as the saying goes, if he can't have her no one can. Bringing to light that idea in your head you should of course make sure that it is "alright" with him. Do not divulge any information about the attraction to him as it can trigger jealousy, but more to say "Hey that chick you brought last time, she wanted to hang out with me. If that cool with you?" is somewhere along the lines of what you would want to say.

Being a true bro he will say "oh just to hang out? yeah thats cool." Of course if hes a douchey bro he will automatically say, id prefer if you didnt.

Also if your friend just broke up with his girl a question you need to ask is "did she know about him and his girlfriend and that they just broke up?"

If she knew about her then in her head she thinks of him taken, even if hes not. Depending on how recent it is she would only be there to console him and show him that not all women are that way although she would have no intentions with him.

There's many variables, though depending on how long you've been friends with your bro it may be worth it to pursue or not no matter what the answer to those questions are.

Yeah its a tough one.

but you make good points.

I'm, not sure what ground im standing on here, i dont want to trigger jealousy thats for sure.

it does work a little different in the UK to one of your points.

like "do you mind if i hang out with her" might be pretty normal in the states but in the UK thats a red flag. That has to be earned and both parties have to know each other very well, and i only just met her.

She is consoling him you show your guile there buddy i saw it on his FB (im back on now but keeping low profile)

but and this is the but - part of him must be hoping for the gal to hook up with him, if i size 9 that he will be eternally pissed off at me.

Maybe if i give it more time and he realises she is not going to go with him, then say we just got talking, its still going to ick him, but it wont be as bad as just wading in right now. Part of my spider sense knows this is a girl can pick and choose, ALL the guys were beaming when the saw her come in she is deffo an 8.

she actually followed me outside when i went for a smoke and hinted at me! she didnt even smoke! dam!

on the way back in after i told her i would FB her inbox, she said "dont say anything" so i figure there is something lurking there.

if this was just a guy i kind of new, who hadn't just broken up with his ex i would definitely be less thoughtful.

Yeah ill just wait a bit longer, might send a FB message tomorrow just saying HI. blah blah.

I definitely suggest chatting at the very least. The fact that she stated not to say anything means she knows that he's into her and that she is in fact consoling him. He would definitely be peeved if you went in there now. However if he were to find another girl to hook up with she is fair game. Keep the interest there, but tell her you're being respectful of him. She knows what's going on with him probably better than you. You can probably even hint at it a bit with her and she would let you know where it all stands.

Sounds like a catch, but chances are she is a short ride if she can upgrade any minute to the next guy.

Might even be worth just keeping a low down on it, she won't say anything if you dont.

Id put this into

I definitely suggest chatting at the very least. The fact that she stated not to say anything means she knows that he's into her and that she is in fact consoling him. He would definitely be peeved if you went in there now. However if he were to find another girl to hook up with she is fair game. Keep the interest there, but tell her you're being respectful of him. She knows what's going on with him probably better than you. You can probably even hint at it a bit with her and she would let you know where it all stands.

Sounds like a catch, but chances are she is a short ride if she can upgrade any minute to the next guy.

Might even be worth just keeping a low down on it, she won't say anything if you dont.

Good advice brah.

short term, the last time i was magnetised with attraction like this my ex had the kid so i better be careful if i go playing around.

Bros before ho's it is...PERIOD.

One's wife is not a ho...so wife before bro's. Same goes for Fiance. Some girl he's just started hanging around with, who's already hitting on you? Bro's before Ho's...if he's actually a friend, and you're actually his friend, there is only ONE option here. You just tell him, and let him decide what to make of it.

Though honestly, I wouldn't bother with any woman that acts like that...she's likely trying to cause shit between you and your buddy, and the best way to hurt a bitch like that is to let her know she can't have EITHER of you and you think she's a Ho.

Yeah fuck it, I thought it felt uncomfortable.

Not had a nice bird for a while now.

I'll carry on a s normal, but if in the future it all gets done and dusted it'll be worth a pump.

I never really had to deal with a situation like that, fortunately. Sounds like a "I saw her first!" situation, and ... well, as friends you shouldn't step on his shoes out of respect. Wouldn't you feel the same way if you just came out of a relationship, met a new girl and desired her? Nothing may come of it, but the intention is there on his part and that means something.

Logically the best approach would be if she asked that guy about YOU, and made her interest in you apparent on her own -- then he can't blame you for that. Still ... if she's aware of how he feels and doesn't mind her behavior then that does say something about her, unfortunately. :/

Loyalty is rare nowadays.