Earth Day

Phased

Greetings,

Today is a day to celebrate the earth. Many people neglect the earth daily and year around, but everyday should really be about preserving the planet for generations to come.

That said, today I made my company begin recycling the laser ink cartridges that we normally just toss (because recycling centers don't buy them). I told them its no excuse to toss then and so we began recycling them.

We've been an eco friendly company and many other aspects and should not neglect this aspect of eco friendly recycling. My question to you is what does your company do to remain eco friendly?

My company is very similar to Gazelle.com. We recycling mobile devices and give them a second life or properly dispose of everything, unfortunately batteries are still difficult to dispose of so we simply store them to dispose of once a better option has been found. Does your company offer any type of recycling incentive for earth day?

If so what! I want to try and implement as many green alternatives at my business as I can to be used year around.