The Most Haunted Place In The World Is For Sale

Phased

Poveglia -- Located in the Venetian lagoon.

A place known to many as "The island of Madness" and "Hell" was recently announced to be available for sale next month. The italian government has placed this property on a 99 year lease.

In the 1790's they used this place to send plagued victims to keep them from infecting others. Many of these people died, and later they built a hospital for the mentally ill on.

Now my proposition, since this property already has the standing struction of a hospital on it, it could be converted into a hotel with little to no big work necessary.

We should all buy up the place and rename it Emuglia1 and use it as a tourist trap. We could make butt loads of money. Theres enough of us to do the work together!

Source:

Poveglia

That's not a bad idea. Count me in.

I am an avid enthusiast of the paranormal, and needless to say at the expense of potential criticism for honesty, I must confess that my dream job would be living as a professional ghost hunter.

I saw Poveglia in an episode of Ghost Adventures, on the Travel Channel. The thought of visiting that location would be amazing.

That's not a bad idea. Count me in.

I am an avid enthusiast of the paranormal, and needless to say at the expense of potential criticism for honesty, I must confess that my dream job would be living as a professional ghost hunter.

I saw Poveglia in an episode of Ghost Adventures, on the Travel Channel. The thought of visiting that location would be amazing.

You and me both.