Speak any other languages besides English?

Alpha

Arabic is the most horrible language to my ears. Just normal speech sounds offensive.

I have to agree. I can't put it in any other way than "It just sounds wrong". "Wrong" in what way, I can't really say.

Thought Iceland was pretty national?

Its very phlegmy, same with hebrew. The way they speak it just causes a lot of spit to fly out of their mouths. I used to work at apple as a sales guy and I was helping this one gentleman out that was like blowing chunks out of his mouth as he spoke. I never wanted to throw up in someones face before that day. Had one land on me and everything, It was green and boogery. I excused myself and went to the bathroom for a couple minutes and when I went back the guy was gone.

Never been so grossed out before.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This image perfectly illustrates the insanity that is the Finnish language:

330u2l0.jpg

Especially look at the ones under "grammatically possible but no one would ever say something like this".

I've talked about this with Fatal Rose long ago, so he knows.

• Like 1

330u2l0.jpg

Especially look at the ones under "grammatically possible but no one would ever say something like this".

WTF

330u2l0.jpg

The only word that matters in that lot is kaymala. I also assume that every 'a' should have 2 dots above (whatever the point of them is).

Yes, käymälä is a good word. :-) Quite old-fashioned, but still in use in some places. The difference between 'a' and 'ä' is vocalization. Think "mark" versus "man"; if you'd ask a Finnish person to write these two words phonetically, they would be "mark" and "män", respectively.