HyperVISION (new release)

fumanchu

• 5 months later...

the link not work, it's possible re-up? Thanks.

[found a link to the R2 update elsewhere, here if needed; http://www.noobsandnerds.com/forums/index.php?topic=5131.0]

thanks.

So, rom Gain Ground work fine on MAMEoXtras also other Sega roms, but on hypervision have black screen with this rom....

It's possible upgrade mame of hypervision?

Thanks for info and help :)

Edited by Metro City

So, rom Gain Ground work fine on MAMEoXtras also other Sega roms, but on hypervision have black screen with this rom....

It's possible upgrade mame of hypervision?

Thanks for info and help :-)

The Sega System 24 games are only playable in MAMEoXtras as i put in the time to get em working.from your post above it seems you want BP to update the MAME core in hypervision so they will also work in this frontend.In order to do that he would have to do one of two things do the work himself from scratch or more likely just take my code and insert it into one or all of his projects.He can do this and has done it plenty of times before because unlike him my MAMEoxtras builds are all Open Source in 2016.

Thats the downside of being open source i suppose muppets who i dislike can just take my code and use it in their lame ass projects :D

Edited by gamez fan

Thanks for the info, i try on Hypervison and don't work only: Gain Groun, Tough Turf and Hyper Duel, but work on MAMEoXtras

Golden Axe Death Adder on MAMEoXtras I get "error creating DirectSound buffer: 0x8007000E" while on Hypervision works perfectly

The only problem is how to create movies of new roms in Hypervisor hehehe :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...