How many great sites have lost out to modern day web users?

emsley

Why does all traffic go to twerking?

Why do dullards only find time to like/share meme pictures?

Why does horrible music have 40 million hits?

Why does really good music only have a few hits?

Why do more people like david cameron on facebook than Ghandi?

Why are shit sites that list "7 ways" so popular when they are so full of shit?

Why does a youtube video with a still image of a cleavage get a million hits, but anything else is just shit?

How does a teenage dickless prick, accumalate 100000 likes on shitbook when all he does is share the same shit as the next 10000 pages doing the exact same thing?

Why do people make shit pages on shitbook and it out performs good independent websites?

Why do web users communicate with pictures instead of words?

Why are people so smug and smarmy in their replies?

Its like watching something die in its own stupidity.

Aye, I've seen idiocracy.

The movie is the warning.

We are kind of lucky in a way, we have seen the web start out as something useful, into what it is now.

Some guys on message boardsnow take them so seriosuly, like its plugged in to their head... you know we all take it a bit seriously but fuck me!

Im totally limiting my sons internet time.

Edited by emsley

... you know we all take it a bit seriously but fuck me!

Huh huh you said but fuck me huh huh

Seriously though the internet is always changing. I barely use a computer to check online anymore, I use my cell.

Seriously though the internet is always changing. I barely use a computer to check online anymore, I use my cell.

We differ quite a bit there, as do many others...I refuse to pay for data service, I think it's not only a ripoff but a waste of money. I'm not so in need of internet access, that I need it on my cell phone, hell I'd rather not even have a cell phone but it's sort of a necessary thing.

We differ quite a bit there, as do many others...I refuse to pay for data service, I think it's not only a ripoff but a waste of money. I'm not so in need of internet access, that I need it on my cell phone, hell I'd rather not even have a cell phone but it's sort of a necessary thing.

Oh I agree with you about internet on cells as useless but it does make it easier to just turn on a cell and check email than to find a pc or laptop and check it that way.

As I get about 200 texts and 30 calls a day I need the unlimited plans and use them quite a bit, its a unnecessary evil nowadays....