Have a modded xbox, but with all the versions of CoinOPS, where do I start?

jtirado

I'm a newbie, and love gaming...especially nostalgic (old school)games. CoinOPS is like the "Eleanor Mustang" of arcade gaming....but I don't know where to start. Since R22 is the last update, is there a base CoinOPS 5 version I download first? If so, where can I find it? Trust me, feel like an idiot child for asking, though I'm trying...the more I read, the more questions I have. Seems like I have some of the pieces, just need help putting them together.

You know when you see an accident on the road, everyone slows down to see, but no one really stops to help....I'm the mangled mess, and I need help. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by jtirado

Thanks gamez fan, I'm sure you mean well.

Try to imagine, you're asking for directions...and someone points outward and says "it's that way somewhere". If you have it, what was your experience?

Your sure i mean well :) Ha Ha i can find what your after in a 2 sec google search i cant link you too it against site rules

but here's a hint there's an offical site maybe you should search for CoinOPS 5 freeforums

Thanks, I already have that info., along with Mega uploads and a host of half a dozen other websites. I guess I'll figure it out...eventually. I've been downloading it for several days, really difficult to find anyone seeding this file.

Kinda' like Interview with a Vampire: Armand tells Louie...."Maybe you didn't ask the right question"....

I went from being stuck at 25% (3 days) to finally getting someone to seed...am now at 68% and counting....

The download is for CoinOPS 5 full (R1), once I install (ftp) onto my xbox, do I then go to each update and add to the installation folder? For instance...get the update for let's say R5 then add....then take R9 then add that too...repeat up until R22?