Ladyboys

Cominus

Ladyboys  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some of you guys have seen the hang over or an idiot abroad S2, and it's come to my attention that ladyboys are becoming a bit of a trend. I mean not so much here but just recently youtubing, there are some pretty convicing one. My question is, if you're drunk on the strip, would you care to engadge with one of these "damsels" in distress? :kenshin:

5079401535_f9ca393f8b.jpg

patong-thailand-ladyboy-performers-18031

thailadyboy1.jpg

Edited by Cominus

I know some of you fuckers are lying, but it's ok I wont hold it agaisnt you.

I guess the reason I brought this us is there's been a lot of the gay movement with gays being able to marry here in the US, well some states anyways and the whole gay protest in russia for the olympics and what not. Statisticly speaking 1/10 people are gay, I say it's all the left handed people but I guess that's just me being biased. lol

That and a dude that used to always pick on me in highschool, but just straight up annoy me, not like bully me cuz I was alot bigger than him but he was a major prick, well I found out through a friend of mine that he was gay. (saw him at not gay night club) I was always suspecious of him cuz a pretty popular guy never having a g/f or even see him talking to chicks for that matter, it just got me thinking how many other assholes that you come across in life are really just trying to get in your pants but just dont know how to go about it so in their frustration they resort to being an asshat.

seems kinda wierd. Not even with a borrowed dick

Idk, what if you find one that can do nails really good, eh eh? Think about that!

seems kinda wierd. Not even with a borrowed dick

Idk, what if you find one that can do nails really good, eh eh? Think about that!

They'd have to be some pretty amazing nails :P

Admittedly, I once met a girl who just by her physical attributes made me question her gender. I looked for obvious signs like how large her hands were (she had man-hands) and her adam's apple, her tone of voice which was very high (that I thought strange if she was really a guy), etc. to determine if she was a transgender or not. She didn't have a large chest or a big ass/hips and always wore sweaters, so you couldn't see her figure. She also wore a lot of makeup and dyed hair so that added to the confusion. I was like... damn, this might be the first time I'm attracted to a guy cuz she was pretty, I just wasn't sure what her gender was. She turned out to be a woman, but I conceded that I was attracted to this person that I believed could potentially be the same sex as myself.. I mean, in her alternative guise as a woman. Not sure if that counts tho.

Edited by veristic

Not gay, but I've been in a few three ways. (2:1 guy/girl ratio) it's not a big of a deal as I thought, it's actually a pretty common occurrence, just depends on how comfortable your friends are with you. Kissed a few guys (hey Katy perry does it on the regular) idk, I guess I'm just pretty open minded but I'm not awkward or flamboyant like a lot of "flamers" tend to be.

Vers- I know what you mean, I've had those moments in my early years which really had me wondering if I liked the chick cuz she was masculine, or if I liked the dude cuz he was feminine/dainty.