Your first kiss with a new girl?

Alpha

So this past girl I was dating, I was surprised to find she only french kisses. And once we started, it was hard to stop. Literally, first kiss I was feeling her back, suddenly grabbing her tits over her dress, and then slowly, but surely, moved my hands back down her back and grabbed her ass cheeks really tight. But, comparatively, this normally never happens on my first kiss with other girls. Yes, normally no ass or tits grabbing :lol:.... it's much more "casual" (at most just a lot of massaging around the back).... but at times could be french as well.

What have your guys experiences been like? Did you go for the french kiss as the initial smooch? Did you usually grab her ass? How did you go about it?

It sounds like you're a player but to tell you the truth just cuz you got to second back doesn't mean you're necessarily allowed to third or home run.

Well said. I wouldn't call myself a player though, just someone participating with another woman in the heat of the moment.

Anyway, you didn't answer my original question of the thread? How does a first kiss with a new girl usually go for you? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Too much french-kissing is unappealing for me. When you're in the throws of passion sure, but on dates? If its a serious relationship maybe a little, but for a first kiss I'd rather not lol.

Lol Bambi, I remember playing spin the bottle in Junior High and I had to kiss this girl I knew... she could not for the life of her keep her lips together and had this grin on her face so I got a mouthful of teeth.

• Like 1

Lol Bambi, I remember playing spin the bottle in Junior High and I had to kiss this girl I knew... she could not for the life of her keep her lips together and had this grin on her face so I got a mouthful of teeth.

Yes! you feel my embaressment!

Some girls can't kiss, which is weird to me. It makes me believe they spend all their time practicing sex and not romance. :\

/me fails to see the issue...

I guess you're just one of those guys that likes to spread his seed around, aka you don't believe in passion...you know im not even gonna touch this one.