How do you deal with assholes?

Alpha

Aye cop, plastering for my self would be a lot better. But I'm out of practice. You don't want to be quoting a price then doing a rough job. Building quotes are simple enough.

Simple for me I just don't give those that treat me with disrespect any acknowledgement that I even see them. If you want to be an ass then so be it but I will not give you the satisfaction of my time. Treat others as you want to be treated.

• Like 2

Simple for me I just don't give those that treat me with disrespect any acknowledgement that I even see them. If you want to be an ass then so be it but I will not give you the satisfaction of my time. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Curious Jitway, how often do the assholes confront your sudden behavior shift? And if so, how do you spill it on them?

Curious Jitway, how often do the assholes confront your sudden behavior shift? And if so, how do you spill it on them?

Quite a lot as in my business I deal with people face to face all day. All I do as I stated before is too not pay any attention to them. I simply walk away and even if they try to get my attention as I am walking away I still ignore them. Sometimes they will contact me later and apologize for their behavior but most times I never see them again.