What is it about kissing a woman's neck that makes them go crazy?!

Alpha

I've noticed it with many women I've dated. It's what makes the "hicky". But I never forget how shocked I was the first time I started kissing up a girl's neck to right under her ear. She literally started gasping for air.... orgasming during the entire experience without me or her even coming near her vagina/clitoris. What is it about the neck that drives girls crazy?

It's almost funny to me because I could never imagine a woman driving me crazy if she kissed my neck. There just doesn't seem anything special about it. What has your experience been with a woman's neck? The last girl I dated asked me to stop kissing her neck because she loved it so much and she was getting "hickies" everywhere :lol: .....oh the pleasures of kissing.

Idk if you've ever seen one of those nature shows where cats/lions are fornicating. Well basicly the lions bite down on the lionesses neck I guess to prevent her from escaping or to stimulate pain which raises blood pressure and has some sort of effect on the reproductive system...idk I just think the pain causes some sort of euphoria in women that's a bit primal, I really can't say for sure until somebody does it to you.

Idk if you've ever seen one of those nature shows where cats/lions are fornicating. Well basicly the lions bite down on the lionesses neck I guess to prevent her from escaping or to stimulate pain which raises blood pressure and has some sort of effect on the reproductive system...idk I just think the pain causes some sort of euphoria in women that's a bit primal, I really can't say for sure until somebody does it to you.

Well, is it just me, or have you had similar success with the neck smooching on a lady?

• Like 1

Lol well yeah I guess you could say that, every girl has button, you just need to find out which ones make them tick.

What are some other "buttons" you've found? I also found kissing the stomach is a huge turn on. I'm essentially trying to understand the best erogenous zones, excluding the vagina :lol: ....

It depends on the girl really...some like it when you tug on their hair, but a firm grasp not a couple strands...nibbling/bitting the collar bone area and the ear lobe...I've heard of behind the knee is a real sensitive area but I have relatively no real experience with that.

It depends on the girl really...some like it when you tug on their hair, but a firm grasp not a couple strands...nibbling/bitting the collar bone area and the ear lobe...I've heard of behind the knee is a real sensitive area but I have relatively no real experience with that.

Fascinating. Do you suck on the entire ear lobe? I tend to just start doing kisses with slight pressure under the ear lobe. Tends to work really well.

Well the bottom part of the ear but also nibble on the top cartilage part but you have to be care full single it's full of capillaries and is quite sensitive.

Never thought of the top cartilage part. I see some people get ear rings there (always looked quite painful). Anyway, noted. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Oh brother...

Light sensual touches, like a delicate caress can do it for some

Pulling the hair ever so, grabbing at the roots but gentle enough of a grab as to not pull hair out... then leading the head slightly one way or another. Usually back to get at the neck.

Everyone has their likes.

And dislikes

The neck is a tender area & areas that dont get contact are often sensitive , so there is more physical feedback. Ad the fact that the neck is a very personal area and the combination speaks for itself.

As for hair pulling or strong foreplay, it is and can be very sexy to be held down... and receive tender kisses and mild bites. Hell I even like being scratched from time to time.

I like both sides of this.

Remember technique is very important, Its amazing to me how uncoordinated some are.

I like to keep them captive at gun point.

They sometimes make a brake for it but my fences have improved significantly.

​Im teaching one to play the violin right now.

Edited by emsley