Best DVD maker program?

Cominus

Mine came ready to use, Just installed it.

As far as my music videos go...I don't know anyone who works out without music.

Dont get me wrong, I need music to do cardio, I just dont watch videos while I work out is all.

Dont get me wrong, I need music to do cardio, I just dont watch videos while I work out is all.

Agreed. The music video thing caught me off guard as well :lol: .... unless you have a TV in front of a treadmill or go to a gym that allow you to play DVDs, I find the concept quite confusing.

Agreed. The music video thing caught me off guard as well :lol: .... unless you have a TV in front of a treadmill or go to a gym that allow you to play DVDs, I find the concept quite confusing.

Women can multi-task with everything, just notice them while driving. Oh look, she can eat, do her hair, and talk while texting, amazing!

I also read while running on the treadmill and chewing gum!

There's a tv/DVD attached on the wall so I just put it on a DVD. It passes the time of running, or I also use tunein radio on the iPad.

Women can multi-task with everything, just notice them while driving. Oh look, she can eat, do her hair, and talk while texting, amazing!

Indeed. I had a woman once try to give me a BJ while *I* was driving. I politely refused, as I knew an accident was only a block away. Every now and then I have regrets hahaha. Other men I'm sure would have agreed.

Indeed. I had a woman once try to give me a BJ while *I* was driving. I politely refused, as I knew an accident was only a block away. Every now and then I have regrets hahaha. Other men I'm sure would have agreed.

You lucked out bro, they usually stop half way through the bj anyways or you just end up pulling onto the side of the road and get your fixed.