Do you take frequent naps?

Alpha

Who the hell actually showers in the morning? I refuse to crawl into bed without showering first...and I'm not getting up and having a shower again.

That whole morning shower concept seems outright retarded to me.

Ok well first off, you guys are gross. You sweat in your sleep and you walk around with that funk all day, but to be perfectly clear I meant showering after exercising. It's a nice way to start the day smelling fresh.

Who the hell actually showers in the morning? I refuse to crawl into bed without showering first...and I'm not getting up and having a shower again.

That whole morning shower concept seems outright retarded to me.

Ok well first off, you guys are gross. You sweat in your sleep and you walk around with that funk all day, but to be perfectly clear I meant showering after exercising. It's a nice way to start the day smelling fresh.

LOL... I can actually relate to Cinder. I've showered at night many times. I don't know what it is, but going to sleep squeaky clean is really refreshing, as it relaxes a lot of my body before hours of rest. Of course, you're probably right, and there is going to be sweat while sleeping, but I'd argue not that much. Showering in the morning does make more sense though to me.

I see it as a battle between instant pleasure and delayed gratification. If you elect to go for the latter, you may find that your daily life might slightly alter as a man because now you look even more handsome (based on opinion here) in the mornings! :P

Well idk about looking better but I feel better because I know I don't stink and depending on what kind of soap you use, say its an axe or old spice then you smell fragrance fresh all day. Whala! Magic. :D

Well idk about looking better but I feel better because I know I don't stink and depending on what kind of soap you use, say its an axe or old spice then you smell fragrance fresh all day. Whala! Magic. :-D

Instant FAIL...only guido's (ala Jersey Shore) wear that Axe shit, stuff smells like cheap gin. Old Spice is ok though, but I've prefered Irish Spring for over 15 years now.

Well idk about looking better but I feel better because I know I don't stink and depending on what kind of soap you use, say its an axe or old spice then you smell fragrance fresh all day. Whala! Magic. :-D

Instant FAIL...only guido's (ala Jersey Shore) wear that Axe shit, stuff smells like cheap gin. Old Spice is ok though, but I've prefered Irish Spring for over 15 years now.

Never heard of Irish Spring. I've been using Old Spice since the dawn of time. I think I may just give this new one a try.

The nex axe stuff is pretty good, you must be talking about the stuff when they first came out but either way I don't wear either, I actually wear real colognes...though not that I really wear any on a regular basis, just when I go out I guess. Old spice is old man's fragrance. Irish spring is nice but it leaves my skin waaayyyy too dry so I stick with a moisturizing bar like the dove mens care stuff or atleast when I can afford it, i just stick to zest until then.

Men are suppose to sweat and stink that is the way of man. Also some or I should say quite a few women like a mans stench.

Oh and this topic has sure got off track from the nap thing...lol

Edited by Jitway