Ladies who are virgins, but do oral sex? Say what?!

Alpha

I just started dating this girl in her late 20s who's a virgin and does oral sex. She wants to remain a virgin until she gets married. Normally, I wouldn't mind. However, she's really clingy, and bores me with her talk (which took me a few dates to realize). When it comes to intimacy -- during kissing it's a constant "yes, no, yes, no, yes, no" ... until you want to bang your head against the wall from confusion. Once she says no, I stop... then she starts sucking on my arm, then starts kissing me, groping me, and it starts all over again.

If I touch her vajay, it's a quick arm pull away, and I'm reminded that's for "exclusivity", since we're only dating. Honestly, I don't even want oral sex with this woman. I can imagine the mass texting and bullshit that will ensue due to her sudden "emotional attachment". Damn, if I stay longer and manage to snatch her virginity -- she's probably going to ask for marriage! :fear:

I'm ready to dump this girl. Anybody got any experience or advice for women like this?

Ya GC I agree with Ken older more experienced ladies are where it's at. Young virgins may seem good but they lack everything that makes a woman a woman in my opinion.

Be the guy to break the seal, reel her in slowly.

Soooo... it sounds like you've had experience with this? If so, did you feel like the girl wanted to marry you the next day? :lol:

Soooo... it sounds like you've had experience with this? If so, did you feel like the girl wanted to marry you the next day? :lol:

Bro that's any girl that you give good dick to. I can't tell you how many girls I've been just "kool" with and as soon as I give them some daddy dick they want me to "settle" down, it's like why, you weren't doing anything that made me wanna marry you before.

The truth is, this chick needs to grow up. Waiting for marriage isn't real in our society any more and one thing that ruins a lot of relationships is lousy sex, so the more practice you can get in, the better.

Bro that's any girl that you give good dick to. I can't tell you how many girls I've been just "kool" with and as soon as I give them some daddy dick they want me to "settle" down, it's like why, you weren't doing anything that made me wanna marry you before.

The truth is, this chick needs to grow up. Waiting for marriage isn't real in our society any more and one thing that ruins a lot of relationships is lousy sex, so the more practice you can get in, the better.

I have heard the same thing. But a girl who's in her 20s and just got "daddy dick" (your words, not mine) for the first time?!?.... that's a scary thought for me, as emotional attachment is a huge issue in relationships, unless we're both really happy with our company. What are your thoughts on that? Some girls I wouldn't mind getting serious with if the personalities matched. Other girls on the other hand -- it's almost as if we both know we got nothing in common, but have a physical need for each other.

I have heard the same thing. But a girl who's in her 20s and just got "daddy dick" (your words, not mine) for the first time?!?.... that's a scary thought for me, as emotional attachment is a huge issue in relationships, unless we're both really happy with our company. What are your thoughts on that? Some girls I wouldn't mind getting serious with if the personalities matched. Other girls on the other hand -- it's almost as if we both know we got nothing in common, but have a physical need for each other.

The thing is, I have a friend just like that. She's like my age with a degree and makes cash but as of lately well I think she's still a virgin could be wrong though. It's like that movie, 40 year old virgin, the longer you wait, the harder it is. You have to take the role and guide her so to speak, yeah it's a big responsibility not one that I would ever take buuut it's just one of those, once I bang her, I set the tone for future sexual relationships, so really this is your one big chance to actually "keep" somebody, you'll be teaching her everything for the first time so mold her right.

She wants some dope dick and you're the dope dealer!!!!

The thing is, I have a friend just like that. She's like my age with a degree and makes cash but as of lately well I think she's still a virgin could be wrong though. It's like that movie, 40 year old virgin, the longer you wait, the harder it is. You have to take the role and guide her so to speak, yeah it's a big responsibility not one that I would ever take buuut it's just one of those, once I bang her, I set the tone for future sexual relationships, so really this is your one big chance to actually "keep" somebody, you'll be teaching her everything for the first time so mold her right.

She wants some dope dick and you're the dope dealer!!!!

Hmmm... under normal circumstances, this doesn't sound too bad. BUT, this girl has been in at least 4 serious relationships before me, which most likely included lots of oral sex, just no penetrative sex. I could be that guy to break the "curse", but I question if it's really worth it.

Hmmm... under normal circumstances, this doesn't sound too bad. BUT, this girl has been in at least 4 serious relationships before me, which most likely included lots of oral sex, just no penetrative sex. I could be that guy to break the "curse", but I question if it's really worth it.

Lots of times guys seek out a "serious" girl to satisfy that lonely need, but she could be full of shit and been poked dozens of times. Idk, it's a good learning experience for both parties I mean, and nothing in this world is worthless unless you make it out to be. Hey look at it this way, atleast you wont have to teach her how to give head. You never know, she could be the one.

• Like 1