Porting to OUYA

jantony

Not heard anything yet might be a case of it's too early just now and to watch this space I reckon best bet for a quick port would be Retroarch

Im not sure you would see CoinOPS on any other platform but the Xbox as it would have to be ported from scratch is BP up to the task?? time will tell

i guess that rings true for all xbox emulators would the current developer of said emulators have the abillity to do a port to another system??

I would think there's more chance of BP's Vision/HyperSpin or UnleasherSpin projects being ported somewhere else as they are based on XBMC

im thinking they would be easier to port if the target console/platform say ouya already had an XBMC port to begin with

Edited by gamez fan

Their suppose to have XBMC for OUYA but it hasn't come out yet. Your right though, still to young. Homebrew will be the bridge to make this my new xbox1. But when xbmc for OUYA does come out, will that change things?

Their suppose to have XBMC for OUYA but it hasn't come out yet. Your right though, still to young. Homebrew will be the bridge to make this my new xbox1. But when xbmc for OUYA does come out, will that change things?

Im just thinking it would be easier to port a XBMC based emu/dashboard project to a system that has XBMC already ported to it rather than attempt a full blowin

emulator port from one system to another from scratch but hey i could be wrong.I feel RetroArch is the most likely to turn up quicker as it more or less based

on it's abillity to be easily ported across many platforms

Edited by gamez fan