Samurai Shodown 5 on Kawa-X

Prican25

Thanks for the help Prican. I was trying to avoid downloading the full romsets again - I think I'll play about with joining the KawaX Plus rom files before I do that. And the overdumped files I have shouldn't stop the rom from working competely... eerr, or will they?? :(.... ;)

And thanks for the advice on SS5 - I did try the link on page 2 earlier and it was dead, but if others have got the "faulty" p1 to work I won't worry about finding a replacement :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case that no else knew about this or not cuz i had a guy driving me nutz about it, Don't Change The Rompath.ini :(

Its a bug that wasn't fixed yet on kawa-x v11 so make sure you leave it alone and put your roms in the roms folder

Im new here guys but Im glad I stumbled upon you fellas as you seem to be infinitely more intelligent than me about this stuff. Thraxen I saw you post that you were going to put up a bit torrent link for the KAWA-X SE. I would be eternally grateful for this as I just downloaded your KAWA-X plus package which was excellent. Thank you Mr. X for your continuing work as I have just downloaded Metal Slug 5 and am eagerly awaiting its support (I hope that Thraxen includes this in his Kawa X se package).