Samurai Shodown 5 on Kawa-X

Prican25

so neoghost is not making the patch for SS5 or anyother new games in the future??? ive been trying to get into www.kawaxplus.cjb.net but couldnt get in... so i guess its down right???

anyway SS5 aint that great SS4 still is a much better game..... better game play that is :D peace mery xmas and a happy new year.....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've almost completed my conversion from PLUS to KawaX SE... tracking down those ROMS again is a biatch!

Anyway, Rage of the Dragons isn't working properly. It runs but the status bars on the top and bottom have missing graphics. I think it's because I have the wrong m1 ROM. Mine is 128 KB while the one listed on the KawaX SE site says 64 KB. So... can someone either send me their working m1d rom or point me to some place dl a working ROM?

Also, some of that information on the KawaX SE site and in the Rom Names text document included with the download is wrong. For example, the V ROMS for both Metal Slug 4 and Rage of the Dragons must have 'd' listed in their names... just before the ".bin" (i.e. 263-v1d.bin). The website does not reflect this.

-----------

Could someone please be kind enough to send the default.xbe file to me?

It's on the way.

Edited by Thraxen

Thanks, Thraxen. <_< I'll check my e-mail in a minute...

I'm giving up on finding the correct original P and M roms for now. I have some of them, but I know I'm missing the ones for ROTD and Matrimelee, so I'm hoping that I can just run the newer Kawa-X SE, Kawa-X Plus, AND Kawa-X all together. If not, I'll wait until someone hopfully uploads all the ROMs and Kawa-X SE together, like what happened with Plus.

I can't wait to try out SS5 on my Xbox; I bought the actual cart, but for some reason, my new TV doesn't like my S-Video modded Neo Geo, so I can only use a regular Neo to play the game on it and it looks like crap with AV cables; this TV is pretty much made for S-Video and Component video only, so I'm forced to play Neo games on a 13 inch TV when at home, and that's why I'm loving how the Xbox gets support for new ROMs: Neo-Geo in 480p!! :lol:

Lee

Thraxen as far as i know, svc should be the only rom you need the original p rom as for the others they shouldn't be a prob renaming in fact with rotd i had to take out the m1 <_<

Edit: i had to rename rotd's m1 to m1d, it was kof2k2's m1 that had to go :lol:

Edited by Prican25