Anyone playing Dark Souls?

Played the original demon souls and i must admit i did enjoy the game thing is though it was too hard having to reply the same area over and over to get that bit futher

only to face an insanely difficult boss fight lose and have to repeat the level again.Not my idea of fun i had to resort to the soon as i die reset the console cheat

so id start where i died with all souls intact.For the above reasons i gave dark souls a miss

As frustrating as the death mechanics are in the game, I feel like it plays a big part in making you feel like a regular human in a dark relentless world. It's a part of the reason that I'm enjoying it so much, when I finally down the big bad at the end of the zone I feel that someone with a similar physical skill-set would be able to down the baddie too.

Although I do stop every now and again because the frustration, I think it's worth playing through it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got to the first boss and died then quit...never again.

That was all my friends impression of the game, very dissapointed. I have finished off the first boss! (Thank you!)

The story is like your reading a good old novel, Everything is just so well written and placed together.

That was all my friends impression of the game, very dissapointed. I have finished off the first boss! (Thank you!)

The story is like your reading a good old novel, Everything is just so well written and placed together.

I guess my attention span has shrunk that much, if I was still 10 I'd be up all night playing it like super metroid.

I guess my attention span has shrunk that much, if I was still 10 I'd be up all night playing it like super metroid.

Its not attention its time, I never have enough time to really get involved in a game.