Bioshock infinite

emsley

How you finding it?

Got it today, not bad but don't see why its getting near perfect scores all over the board.

It's an awesome game in scope and how it looks, but gameplay isn't that testing for me.

That said though anything less than a 9/10 wouldn't do it justice, I should of started on hard.

How you finding it?

Got it today, not bad but don't see why its getting near perfect scores all over the board.

It's an awesome game in scope and how it looks, but gameplay isn't that testing for me.

That said though anything less than a 9/10 wouldn't do it justice, I should of started on hard.

I just keep seeing the commercials on TV.

I really dig the song they used for the trailer:

Honestly, I played a little bit of the original Bioshock and didn't really care for it.

I guess I'm not much an FPS kind of guy :sad:

I don't think I have played a really good original FPS since Metro2033.

There is too much hand holding in games now, to the point i dont get excited about games no more.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved this game but wish I bought it for PC instead of 360.. Anyway great atmosphere in a dark room and some good smoko.. :)

This game is the sex.

My biggest problem with this game are the countless people that shouldn't be breathing making the most shitactular attempt to make a review full of misleading bitchings.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/blog/55/entry-1017-skythe-reviews-bioshock-infinite-reviews/

Edited by Skythe